• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Winning on the last Friday of 2019.
Given times nature as a ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-whimey stuff your post loses because the last Friday has been lived and will be lived again. Maybe. The Doctor can say that and it's ok but I have to scratch my head hearing a scientist saying anything like it.
The moral of the story? You lose until the end of time.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Given times nature as a ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-whimey stuff your post loses because the last Friday has been lived and will be lived again. Maybe. The Doctor can say that and it's ok but I have to scratch my head hearing a scientist saying anything like it.
The moral of the story? You lose until the end of time.

Then that means my post is the last until the end of time, which means that I win.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Then that means my post is the last until the end of time, which means that I win.
Nah. Because it then becomes relative to the observer. And according to my relative position I very rarely lose, only for brief moments to reply to those who believe they cam out do my "set it, forget it, ignore it" approach that makes it possible for my last post here to be the last until I make a new last post.