• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I stand corrected in that regard, but still think some liberties were taken in translating the passage into Dutch.
No no no...

I never said it was a translation. I said it was the dutch version. By that I meant the dutch version of a sentence with all 26 letters. :D

It's a complete different sentence if you translate it.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Now, what does it actually mean?
Oké...

This one is going to be tricky as dutch does not use some of the letters often. Therefor this sentence does contain all letters and it is a well constructed sentence, but it seems to make little sence :p

"pa's wijze lynx bezag vroom het fikse aquaduct"

"dad's wise lynx looked religiously at the large aquaduct"..

I know, crap, but it contains all letters :p

rojse

RF Addict
At least the "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" sentence might conceivably be used, if we ignore the shy nature of foxes, and the fact that a dog would at least bark at a fox.

Intellect ruins so many things...

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
At least the "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" sentence might conceivably be used, if we ignore the shy nature of foxes, and the fact that a dog would at least bark at a fox.

Intellect ruins so many things...
There are a few more sentences you can use this on in dutch and this is the best one :cover:

.lava

Veteran Member
molokai-23s.jpg