• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

.lava

Veteran Member
In regards to being "intelligent, good-looking, witty, charming", saying that I do, and claiming modesty, I have all of these attributes in abundance, yet only recognise myself for having only a moderate amount of these qualities. Hence, modest in that I water down my attributes.

In regards to not being sweet, I am far too sarcastic, dismissive, rude and abrupt to think that I am sweet.

hmm...OK

i might think that being "far too sarcastic, dismissive, rude and abrupt" is a reaction to be called "intelligent, good-looking, witty and charming". so maybe you are one spoiled kiddo or people do not know how deeper it goes within you so you react it cos they remain in the surface. being admired only for the "tools" i have would sadden me actually.

enough for assumptions

.lava

Veteran Member
I don't know how to cook something so elaborate.

If you got a dragon for a cake from me, it would be a packet cake with a picture of a dragon in coloured icing. This dragon would have three wings, five feet, and what seems to be a long tail and a short tail, yet no head.

what happened to the head? you ate it? :eek: that's betrayal!!

rojse.....rojse....how could you digest it?

.lava

Veteran Member
here you bitter sweet :D

cake_05.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
I'm a vegetarian. That is too far for me lol :D

we made it 2508 so far, boss :cool:

but as a starter of this thread, i do not see you posting more than one daily. are you so busy young man?

ahh my vegetarian friend ahh...would you refuse to eat sheep shaped chocolate cake? hear me CHOCOLATE SHEEP!!!

come on!!!

Andal

resident hypnotist
those cakes are awesome! as a vegetarian I would eat a chocolate sheep shaped cake, not the candy cows though. lol

rojse

RF Addict
"That statement is either so deep it would take a lifetime to fully comprehend every particle of its meaning, or it is a load of absolute tosh. Which is it, I wonder?"

.lava

Veteran Member
Perhaps the statement is so deep, so full of hidden levels of meaning and subtexts, that we cannot comprehend it at all.

But I have my doubts.

and maybe instead of calling it tosh, understanding that we can not comprehend it is a great step away from ignorance.

BECAUSE

maybe the very same thing; in certain time and place, in spesific conditions is deep and in some other certain time and place and in different spesific conditions is tosh.

.lava

Veteran Member
Howdy, all!

tired of being away from home
1346.gif

tired of living in a city where i know nobody
1346.gif

tired of having no washing machine
1346.gif

tired of having only internet
1346.gif

tired of eating out everyday