• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

.lava

Veteran Member
How did you know... er... no, I didn't. You can't prove it anyway.

i am trying to save your life here man!! there are things in life you should not even try to have. my soul is one of them! you can not control it, ever. you go to sleep at night and my soul wakes up, goes into your stuff, send sms messages to all family members and friends and tells them "i love you" and they would believe sms is from you:eek: as you sleep my soul turns all your white clothes into pink!:faint:

rojse

RF Addict
i am trying to save your life here man!! there are things in life you should not even try to have. my soul is one of them![/quote]

In the Simpsons, Bart sold his soul to Millhouse for five dollars.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
i am trying to save your life here man!! there are things in life you should not even try to have. my soul is one of them!/quote]

In the Simpsons, Bart sold his soul to Millhouse for five dollars.

then he wants it back. besides, i am nothing like Bart even though my name has four letters and two of them b and a. but that does not prove anything.

.lava

Veteran Member
132_BartSellsHisSoul.jpg

well.....good luck with MY soul where all the sweet comes from...

anywayzzz:sleep:

amazing-photo-art-creativity-pjligh.jpg

Last edited: