• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

rojse

RF Addict
that's what i may call "woot & run"

i am afraid what men say about men is true....

a man is = 10% woot + 90% run

running is an important part of manhood. man is not man enough if he does not escape when it is needed.:curtsy:

Discretion is the better part of valour.

How else would I be able to continue with my wooting ways?

.lava

Veteran Member
does Cafe Rojse serve cocktail of compliments? what's your favorite dish? better yet, send me your menu please.

rojse

RF Addict
does Cafe Rojse serve cocktail of compliments? what's your favorite dish? better yet, send me your menu please.

I'll give you a no-obligation, generic, complimentary platitude for FREE!

You can't ask for much more than that. Well, you could, but you probably won't get it. :p

.lava

Veteran Member
I'll give you a no-obligation, generic, complimentary platitude for FREE!

You can't ask for much more than that. Well, you could, but you probably won't get it. :p

anything with lots of ice cubes, Rojse. summer here, you know. it was 43 C degree just couple of days ago. OK...waiting for..."no-obligation-generic-complimentary platitude with lots of ice" or even make it "ice with a little no-obligation-generic-complimentary platitude". i assume you have no-obligation-generic-complimentary platitude more than enough since you're giving it for free...serve for two so maybe you have some space.

rojse

RF Addict
anything with lots of ice cubes, Rojse. summer here, you know. it was 43 C degree just couple of days ago. OK...waiting for..."no-obligation-generic-complimentary platitude with lots of ice" or even make it "ice with a little no-obligation-generic-complimentary platitude". i assume you have no-obligation-generic-complimentary platitude more than enough since you're giving it for free...serve for two so maybe you have some space.

Let's not go overboard here - ice costs money, after all.

Oh, and in Australia, it is winter, but it's difficult to tell.

.lava

Veteran Member
Let's not go overboard here - ice costs money, after all.

Oh, and in Australia, it is winter, but it's difficult to tell.

i never asked for anything free. you came up with the idea "free". did i ever say i want it for free? did i? did i? hmm? see the picture below...that's close to what i want to see on my table. instead of apples, i only want to have pure platitude.

3763.jpg

rojse

RF Addict
i never asked for anything free. you came up with the idea "free". did i ever say i want it for free? did i? did i? hmm? see the picture below...that's close to what i want to see on my table. instead of apples, i only want to have pure platitude.

Well, if a generic platitude is not enough, I'll give you a bespoke platitude instead. But no ice.

.lava

Veteran Member
Well, if a generic platitude is not enough, I'll give you a bespoke platitude instead. But no ice.

hmm...generic or bespoke...what's the difference in taste?

OK, OK...really...you decide for me...generic or bespoke platitude...generic sounds more tempting though...and no ice...but don't get me wrong. i know it recently hailed there so you have ice from the skies for free yet you do not want to share.

rojse

RF Addict
hmm...generic or bespoke...what's the difference in taste?

OK, OK...really...you decide for me...generic or bespoke platitude...generic sounds more tempting though...and no ice...but don't get me wrong. i know it recently hailed there so you have ice from the skies for free yet you do not want to share.

Bespoke means tailored for a particular individual or situation. Generic means it is made without anyone particular in mind.