• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

.lava

Veteran Member
Yes i feel lucky,it is only a little way from my home,why would'nt you walk in the Woods

i have silly excuses :D woods in the city are places where you can not chose who to meet. i would love to walk alone for hours but i am afraid people appear to be crazy lately and i would not feel safe and would not feel really alone either. woods out of city, well, that's another story. there are wild animals such as wild pigs (i do not know if they have specific name) and i do not want to imagine meeting people there lol another excuse is time. no time. yet if i was in your situation like having dogs, woods near by then i would have definitely took walks.

.lava

Veteran Member
here is another road :D

2__1.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
I love that last picture. Where do you find these pictures?

i assume you're asking me ):)D

i sometimes surf the net for photos. in the mean time, i use a Turkish website's photo gallery as my source. they also have video gallery. it is a news web page. i save photos i like...such as this one below. (it belongs to a photographer but i can not recall his name)

319.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
where's my Rojse? are you here? i mean the guy who happened to be handsome, sarcastic, intelligent and sugar free?

7529.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
that's what i may call "woot & run"

i am afraid what men say about men is true....

a man is = 10% woot + 90% run

running is an important part of manhood. man is not man enough if he does not escape when it is needed.:curtsy: