• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

rojse

RF Addict
that means he thinks every man is just like him.

If the man says that all men are liars, and is a liar himself, he must be telling the truth, and all men cannot be liars. If the man says that all men are liars, and tells the truth, then all men, including the man himself, are liars.

If that makes sense.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Kirk- Everything Harry Mudd tells you is a lie.
Harry Mudd- Not listen to me, Norman, I am lying.
Norman- You say that everything he says is a lie but if he says he is lying he is telling the truth, but if he is telling the truth then not everything is a lie. ILLOGICAL, please explain, you are human, only humans can explain.
Kirk- I am not programmed to respond in that area.
Norman (an android) breaks down from too much illogic.

.lava

Veteran Member
3045.jpg

But does he lie or tell the truth? If he tells the truth, how can his statement be correct, and if he lies, he has told us a truth.

To be a liar you don't have to lie all the time, there is also the problem of subjectivity, he may believe that all men are liars, or not in this case he is a liar and can't be trusted. I say we stick him in stocks and throw rotten fruit at him until we feel better and then forget about the whole thing.

rojse

RF Addict
To be a liar you don't have to lie all the time, there is also the problem of subjectivity, he may believe that all men are liars, or not in this case he is a liar and can't be trusted. I say we stick him in stocks and throw rotten fruit at him until we feel better and then forget about the whole thing.

Now, you've just went and spoiled the whole thing. I hope you had fun.

.lava

Veteran Member
But does he lie or tell the truth? If he tells the truth, how can his statement be correct, and if he lies, he has told us a truth.

OK...if he was an honest man and he says that he is a liar then this question of yours would make sense to me.

.lava

Veteran Member
Not as cool as Lava's but this is where i walk the Dogs

021424_6c753239.jpg

i believe those photos i sent are work of professionals.

i like the forest picture you sent :D if you live near a place like that, it is wonderful. taking walk with your dogs makes it better.

it's been very long time i could not go for a walk in woods.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i believe those photos i sent are work of professionals.

i like the forest picture you sent :D if you live near a place like that, it is wonderful. taking walk with your dogs makes it better.

it's been very long time i could not go for a walk in woods.

Yes i feel lucky,it is only a little way from my home,why would'nt you walk in the Woods