• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Murder Mystery Begins!

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Bleh at me being suspicious!

And I still arrested you Comet :p

Did the Bible mean anything, or was it pointless(my guess)?

Cynic

Mister Emu said:
Bleh at me being suspicious!

And I still arrested you Comet :p

Did the Bible mean anything, or was it pointless(my guess)?
I take the bible has some meaning to it...
I do think Jesus was cool --- he turned water into wine, wrecked the temple, and hung out with a hooker...
Must've been a hard partyer...

sahra-t

/me loves frubals
Damn, I was AWOL for a day and I find I'm cruising in a bloodbath!

Well played everyone, thanks Cynic for hosting it, it was great fun.

CDRaider

No offense guys, but you are dummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey:

Seriously, it was blantently obvious that nushell was the murderer even to a dead person. Sighs.... some people. lol, wow. I think people needed to take the clues more seriously and less about what people had a hunch on. NUTSHELL IS THE BUTCHER! How much more obvious can you get?

SoyLeche

meh...
We had the coded clue way back before I died. I thought that was too obvious. Nutshell - I EVEN DEFENDED YOU - and you MURDERED ME for it!!!!!

That's not nice, not nice at all :(

nutshell

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone, one look at my avatar should have told you I was the murderer. lol
Just kidding.

It was a lot of fun, but I must thank Comet. Without him, I would have been toast early on. Expect a rewad, my friend.

Sorry to all those who I killed, but...well, you guys/gals were getting too close!

As far as the Bible goes, I really was pretending to be a preacher.

I was a murdered, pretending to be a preacher, pretending to be a passenger. Basically, I really was Victor/Victoria. :)

And Cynic, thanks for hosting a wonderful game. It was a lot of fun.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
That was a great game, Cynic! :hug: It must have been hard on you, knowing the answer and seeing us wander around obliviously!

You did a wonderful job, and it was very much enjoyed! Thanks to my fellow players, too. You made it even more fun!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My sincere apologies for not being here at the end.
Went to visit family and their internet was out!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
SoyLeche said:
We had the coded clue way back before I died. I thought that was too obvious. Nutshell - I EVEN DEFENDED YOU - and you MURDERED ME for it!!!!!

That's not nice, not nice at all :(

Sorry Soy, blame me for that.... you were in too many rooms you shouldn't have been. Even though you were on board with the Nutshell was framed card- I coulndn't risk it. You had to go, SORRY....

Seriously, it was blantently obvious that nushell was the murderer even to a dead person. Sighs.... some people. lol, wow. I think people needed to take the clues more seriously and less about what people had a hunch on. NUTSHELL IS THE BUTCHER! How much more obvious can you get?

COME ON CD!!!! I worked with you in Mafia- you don't think I would have made it that easy for everybody having to help Nutshell, did you? HA HA HA! There was a lot of behind the scenes action that took place in this game.....

CYNIC- you really should do another! That was loads of fun! I'll even sit out this go round....:D

SoyLeche

meh...
Comet said:
Sorry Soy, blame me for that.... you were in too many rooms you shouldn't have been. Even though you were on board with the Nutshell was framed card- I coulndn't risk it. You had to go, SORRY....

COME ON CD!!!! I worked with you in Mafia- you don't think I would have made it that easy for everybody having to help Nutshell, did you? HA HA HA! There was a lot of behind the scenes action that took place in this game.....

CYNIC- you really should do another! That was loads of fun! I'll even sit out this go round....:D
lol - I was only in the boiler room because Cynic forgot that I couldn't go in there and I didn't realize I couldn't :) It really was a mistake

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
SoyLeche said:
lol - I was only in the boiler room because Cynic forgot that I couldn't go in there and I didn't realize I couldn't :) It really was a mistake

Which worked out good since I planted blood there to help frame Nordic. - Thanks btw...

Yet, your first move was to the Galley (where the knife was), I couldn't risk you having found that and being the PI.... so you got killed. Had nutshell offed jmoum instead of CDRaider teh first go round.... you'd of been murdered even sooner :eek: