• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Did someone say cupcakes. Yeesh my first post in the tea room and it looks like no ones been here in a while. The cupcakes are stale and the table is dusty, where is everyone? Well might as well make myself a nice cup of chamomile tea maybe someone will pop by to join me later.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
you must have missed me, veiled behind the cloud of incense, ploughing through my new Terry Pratchett book :D

the kettle just boiled and i made a strong coffee, help yourself to the various teas!

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
We have a Tea-room? Why didn't I know about this, maybe I should pay better attention.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
you must have missed me, veiled behind the cloud of incense, ploughing through my new Terry Pratchett book :D

the kettle just boiled and i made a strong coffee, help yourself to the various teas!

That was you? I thought it was a coat rack:D. Nice to know I'm not the only one here. So how's it going?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i'm good thanks MW, though a bit busy right now. i've decided that since i can't have Feathers back just yet, i can use my machete to shape one of the big pillows into Feathers! and then we have something to hug until she comes back!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
i'm good thanks MW, though a bit busy right now. i've decided that since i can't have Feathers back just yet, i can use my machete to shape one of the big pillows into Feathers! and then we have something to hug until she comes back!

::hugs pillow::

I have a completely unrelated question for you guys: have you every felt that you've disappointed or angered your patron deities?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
::hugs pillow::

I have a completely unrelated question for you guys: have you every felt that you've disappointed or angered your patron deities?

lol, yes i have.

occasionally, when i realise that i've been getting on with my life, and for the last 3 or 4 months have completely ignored my religion, i feel very bad.

anything in particular getting you down hun? :hug:

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
lol, yes i have.

occasionally, when i realise that i've been getting on with my life, and for the last 3 or 4 months have completely ignored my religion, i feel very bad.

anything in particular getting you down hun? :hug:

Yeah, I've sorta been neglecting some aspects of mine... to busy trying to plan for my future.

But I have a feeling that my patron was not pleased with my winter Solstice ritual and offering. I've felt separated... like a kid under a parents disappointed eye.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Yeah, I've sorta been neglecting some aspects of mine... to busy trying to plan for my future.

But I have a feeling that my patron was not pleased with my winter Solstice ritual and offering. I've felt separated... like a kid under a parents disappointed eye.

well, you can either wait for the next solstice and go all out, or perform another offering... or just spend some quiet time meditating on your Patron and ask him/her to move closer during this time.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
well, you can either wait for the next solstice and go all out, or perform another offering... or just spend some quiet time meditating on your Patron and ask him/her to move closer during this time.

Yeah... I think another ritual and offering is called for here... after some meditation.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member

Yeah, I've been having that same trouble, I get so caught up in my affairs I forget to turn to my patron when I need guidance. Lucky for me my patron is very patient and understands that I am quite new to this and still have a lot to learn.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member

Sounds like she is well loved. I hope she gets back soon so I can get the chance to get to know her myself:angel2: