• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

Draka

Wonder Woman
i'l grab you one, i need another coffee anyway.

i'd do you a tarot reading for your unborn as well, but sadly i left them in Lancaster over the holiday. i do hope things turn out well though :)

Well, I have another ultrasound and doctor's appointment Friday morning, so I'll know more then.

I haven't even thought of doing a reading for myself with all of this going on, but then, it's never really wise to do one for yourself or anyone you are closely linked to in life. You invest too much of your own desires into the casting of the spread and the reading itself.

I don't really know anyone IRL that I am not closely associated with that I trust to do a proper reading. Otherwise I would consider getting one. Unfortunately I am usually the go-to person for that sort of thing in my circle of family, friends, acquaintances, and even barely-know-thems. Sucks when it's me that needs one.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
i'l grab you one, i need another coffee anyway.

i'd do you a tarot reading for your unborn as well, but sadly i left them in Lancaster over the holiday. i do hope things turn out well though :)

You know Mike, you haven't told me how my reading was for you ;) :: hint hint :: (I like feedback, it helps me learn)

Draka

Wonder Woman
You know Mike, you haven't told me how my reading was for you ;) :: hint hint :: (I like feedback, it helps me learn)

Is that ::hint hint:: directed more towards Mike to get back to you, or towards me that you do readings? :p

blackout

Violet.
As long as someone picked up on my ultra-subtle hint :D (mainly directed at Mike though)

Well now that we're talking about Mike and Tarot readings,
I guess it wouldn't be pushy of me to mention that I never recieved my full reading
that I was looking forward too.

YOu didn't PM it did you Mike?
If you did, I didn't get it.
Just to let you know.

Gentoo... sent me a reading that I really enjoyed probing.
I understand just a bit now, why you all esteem the tarot as you do.
Thanks for a wonderful introduction.

Anything I can do for you Draka?
Another cup of tea? A pillow for your feet?
Just name it. :rainbow1:
Oh yes. Your "2 peas in a pod" signature is adorable.:D

Draka

Wonder Woman
No dear, I believe I am fine now with my Chai Tea. There's a warm afghan on the back of the loveseat here. I'm all set. ;)

Poor Turk has been so good to me these past few weeks. He had this past week off from work and just went back to work today so I had my first day in a while today of having to fend for myself and take care of Jamie. After a tough 12 hour workday, and hurting his back at work, Turk came home to find me in the kitchen starting dinner and he told me to go lie down and he would take care of it. He finished up dinner, got dinner prepared for Jamie, and cleaned up Jamie's room all before the man even sat down to relax.

I really got a winner when I landed him. I've never had a man be so good to me. Heck, when I was pregnant with Jamie, even before I started having problems, he would take the time to do little things for me like paint my toenails for me since I couldn't quite manage it around my belly.

I just wanted to brag on him a bit here. Just wanted people to know what a great guy he is. He doesn't get it near enough for all he does. I love him.:hearts::cloud9:

blackout

Violet.
I just wanted to brag on him a bit here. Just wanted people to know what a great guy he is. He doesn't get it near enough for all he does. I love him.:hearts::cloud9:

awwwww... that's so sweet!
And he is lucky to have you too. ;)

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
That's wonderful that you have a man like him Draka. Warm wishes and blessings for your two little ones to come into the world healthy as I can already tell they will be happy. You'll have to post some pictures when they arrive.:yes::D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
As long as someone picked up on my ultra-subtle hint :D (mainly directed at Mike though)

hehe, i hear ya :p it was a good reading actually, very apt for what was going on at the time. it might be possible to be a bit more vague on that lol.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
No dear, I believe I am fine now with my Chai Tea. There's a warm afghan on the back of the loveseat here. I'm all set. ;)

Poor Turk has been so good to me these past few weeks. He had this past week off from work and just went back to work today so I had my first day in a while today of having to fend for myself and take care of Jamie. After a tough 12 hour workday, and hurting his back at work, Turk came home to find me in the kitchen starting dinner and he told me to go lie down and he would take care of it. He finished up dinner, got dinner prepared for Jamie, and cleaned up Jamie's room all before the man even sat down to relax.

I really got a winner when I landed him. I've never had a man be so good to me. Heck, when I was pregnant with Jamie, even before I started having problems, he would take the time to do little things for me like paint my toenails for me since I couldn't quite manage it around my belly.

how/where did the two of you meet? who asked who out?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
hehe, i hear ya :p it was a good reading actually, very apt for what was going on at the time. it might be possible to be a bit more vague on that lol.

Good :) Was my interpretation also good or was it very far off?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin

That is so sweet :yes: I love reading things like that.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Good :) Was my interpretation also good or was it very far off?

i liked the way you interpreted both the cards and the spread. it was a spread i haven't seen before and it seemed very unique to you. thanks for sharing it with me :hug:

Draka

Wonder Woman
how/where did the two of you meet? who asked who out?

We actually met online in a Wicca chatroom at wiccanet.com. We chatted on the sidelines there in PMs sometimes when the room would get a little childish and it then spread to YM. From there to phone. To arranging a joint vacation so we could meet each other (he lived in Florida at the time). A few weeks after the joint vacation we decided it was just basically a tease to be together a few days and then have to say goodbye, so...he packed up everything of his he could fit in his car, quit his job, and drove all the way up from Florida to Iowa. We've been together ever since.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
We actually met online in a Wicca chatroom at wiccanet.com. We chatted on the sidelines there in PMs sometimes when the room would get a little childish and it then spread to YM. From there to phone. To arranging a joint vacation so we could meet each other (he lived in Florida at the time). A few weeks after the joint vacation we decided it was just basically a tease to be together a few days and then have to say goodbye, so...he packed up everything of his he could fit in his car, quit his job, and drove all the way up from Florida to Iowa. We've been together ever since.

wow... just wow. that's amazing!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh Hello!!! I seem to hear an echo in here!

*cracks out the Windex and cleans the windows in the front of the tea room*

*chucks out the old "open" sign and put in lighted one that has flashing pentacles all around it*

*dusts, vacuums, wipes down counters, febreezes chairs and couches, washes tea cups and pots and sets out for fresh use*

*unwraps plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and places on counter*

*turns computer on in corner and accesses the Pagan Radio Network and adjusts all the speakers around the room for optimal listening pleasure*

*puts out freshly washed afghans and throws*

*lights candles and incense around room*

*gets comfortable with a book in the corner and waits to see if anyone stops by*

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Oh Hello!!! I seem to hear an echo in here!

*cracks out the Windex and cleans the windows in the front of the tea room*

*chucks out the old "open" sign and put in lighted one that has flashing pentacles all around it*

*dusts, vacuums, wipes down counters, febreezes chairs and couches, washes tea cups and pots and sets out for fresh use*

*unwraps plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and places on counter*

*turns computer on in corner and accesses the Pagan Radio Network and adjusts all the speakers around the room for optimal listening pleasure*

*puts out freshly washed afghans and throws*

*lights candles and incense around room*

*gets comfortable with a book in the corner and waits to see if anyone stops by*

Wow looks great, thanks for cleaning up in here. Just popped by to see if anyone was here. I'm off to take my dog for a walk and take advantage of the beautiful weather here. I'll stop by later for a cup of tea if anyone's still here.