• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

Draka

Wonder Woman
What a nice place! I prefer coffee tho, that ok?

Of course. There is a Mr. Coffee coffee-maker up in one of the cupboards, although I'm afraid we're a little shy on choices of coffee (this being a tea room and all). All we currently have are the plain ol' Folgers breakfast brew and Maxwell House original. I suggest you bring your favorite flavors and keep them stocked here so that you are never without.

My choice of poison is always Chai Tea. Can't go without it. ;)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I see how it is, once I come in everyone leaves...... No one loves me :sad4:

Well okay then,
*turn someone into a frog*:magic:
Oh....crap.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I see how it is, once I come in everyone leaves...... No one loves me :sad4:

Aww, That's not true! :hug:

Well okay then,
*turn someone into a frog*:magic:
Oh....crap.

Be careful where you point that wand there Weasley! And always remember not to meddle in the affairs of dragons. For you know you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup! ;) (not to mention a nice spot of tea :D )

Mike182

Flaming Queer
It was good. Read a bit, got 2 more book(D&D). Not much else. How was yours Mike, and you too Draka.

a bit dull, i've spent the last week or so writing essays, and all the days have blended together and i've lost all concept of time as a relative linear progressions.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
a bit dull, i've spent the last week or so writing essays, and all the days have blended together and i've lost all concept of time as a relative linear progressions.

Sorry to here about that, school must be tough right now if you've lost all concept of time......I've done that before.

Point<

Communist
Hello! I kinda jumped in at the last page.... :sorry1: would take long for me to read lol....ummmm how's everyone?:rainbow1:

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Well I'm good. Just getting settled in to my new job as a kennel technician at my local veterinary hospital. It's a lot of work but I love being around the animals so it's worth it.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Hello! I kinda jumped in at the last page.... :sorry1: would take long for me to read lol....ummmm how's everyone?:rainbow1:

I'm doing okay this morning. I have to go pick up my cat soon from the vets. Had to leave her there yesterday(getting her fixed). And right now watching one of are other cat chase his tail......

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Wow look at all these cobwebs it looks like this place was abandoned. *pulls out duster and goes on rare cleaning spree then sits down with a cup of tea and a book while instrumental Irish music plays softly in the background*