• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Today I learned that medecine is not really an exact science. 3 doctors, and not a single one have any idea of what is this weird thing that keeps growing on my thumb. Well, it's becoming quite ugly and I'm out of options.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was a rough winter on my younger trees. I lost a lot
of redbuds, & dogwood. Many others are doing poorly.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I may have found an escape route out of the place I have to show up ay Monday through Friday.....time to start digging that tunnel

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Today is day four, and i still hate every one and every thing, except for food.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm slogging through the writing of a python 3 program without anyone to hold my hand. My program consists of about a hundred lines of code, and they're all angry with their creator.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The only time I have ever been any good at coding (and this was years ago, Java, C++, Visual Basic days) was when I was suffering from sleep deprivation

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There, I succeeded in humbling my little people. Now they are all working happily together in sync. Lucky for them, because I was about to delete them.