• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's sweat, buster!
Ya should try work'n fer a live'n!
giphy.gif

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Hey welcome back Illy :)

Good to know you enjoyed your time!

Thanks! It was great unfortunately I think I gained weight from all the good food there.

O divine supreme being, why can't you show me the way and calm my troubles?
Can't you see I long to worship and find a path suitable to get closer...
Yet I feel you leave me cold.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its not good if your first thought as you enter your office is...

Let the headache begin

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I feel like I spend a lot of my time here talking to myself. :areyoucra
At least I listen to myself, though. :p

Wirey

Fartist
Excessive consumption of antibiotics can save you money on laxatives, but runs up TP costs. It averages out.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why? Lose a bet?
Actually.....I'm meeting a guy from Kansas (on his way to DC) to buy an 1850ish metal lathe.
The pre-civil war stuff is hard to come buy, & delivery is even rarer. My lathe collection ranges
from about 1820 to 1915.
Now, don't you regret asking a machine tool collector why he's going to a hotspot like Too Leedoo!
(Toledo is so dull, that its denizens go to Winnipeg to seek forbidden pleasures.)

Wirey

Fartist
Actually.....I'm meeting a guy from Kansas (on his way to DC) to buy an 1850ish metal lathe.
The pre-civil war stuff is hard to come buy, & delivery is even rarer. My lathe collection ranges
from about 1820 to 1915.
Now, don't you regret asking a machine tool collector why he's going to a hotspot like Too Leedoo!

I learned to turn down commutators as an apprentice on a 20's vintage lathe by a company called Kingstock, if I remember correctly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Excessive consumption of antibiotics can save you money on laxatives, but runs up TP costs. It averages out.
To load up on anti-biotic,
effects are both gross & exotic.
For you it's not funny
when stools are all runny
& smell like yer guts are necrotic!

OK.....60 second limericks are lame.

Last edited: