• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Today, my son who lives with me said, "is there anything to eat?" And, I said, "there is ramen noodles". For you who do not know, Ramen noodles are cheap poison food that tastes delicious (which is proof of God by the way. It just is. Trust me.)

Now for a grammar question. I shall post it next.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ramen can be the cheap instant kind.
But it can also rank among the greatest
of foods when a dedicated chef creates it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now, I am going to tell you. I made Ramens for him. Cheap and easy they are. But, I think it is a sin that he will eat two of them. I made two. I put in food processor celery which just means in little pieces and some chopped up fresh spinach from the farmers market today. No! It was yesterday. That makes it real food. Also, I didn't give him all the two. I had some and the new mother had some too. And, by the way, I think that she is doing a good job of it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think that maybe you are out to make @we (the bear) jealous.
Even worse, make the bear hungry.
menchanko_tei_shoyu_ramen3.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know what ladies do. They cook and they serve men. I do not know why.
Cultural conditioning. If I were young again I would know that the way to attract a lady is to serve her a decent dinner. It would not have to be 5***** quality but decent served in a clean table with a touch of romantic elements.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Once to calm down a combative individual in the ER, who was brought in by the police for mental health evaluation. After he continued to act up and say it was because he was paranoid.... I said "Just because you're paranoid does not mean that there are not people who are actually out to get you."....he sat quietly and thought about it for the rest of the time he was there and went up to the ward rather easy and peacefully.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Once to calm down a combative individual in the ER, who was brought in by the police for mental health evaluation. After he continued to act up and say it was because he was paranoid.... I said "Just because you're paranoid does not mean that there are not people who are actually out to get you."....he sat quietly and thought about it for the rest of the time he was there and went up to the ward rather easy and peacefully.
That's an old old joke. So now I know it's also true.