• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Someone say Ozzy time?

Ozzy_Osbourne_Hairstyles_09.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This past year I shaved off my mustache that I had for over 20 years and now with my cataract surgery I no longer need glasses, that I have worn for over 40 years... looked in the mirror this morning and realized I didn't recognize me

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This past year I shaved off my mustache that I had for over 20 years and now with my cataract surgery I no longer need glasses, that I have worn for over 40 years... looked in the mirror this morning and realized I didn't recognize me
If I saw your visage in my mirror, I'd be bemused too.

4consideration

Premium Member
While having dinner tonight in a restaurant, the server spilled an entire class of Cabernet Sauvignon on my husband. Couldn't have gotten better coverage if he tried -- face, chest, arm and full coverage on his lap.

It was rather funny. :)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
While having dinner tonight in a restaurant, the server spilled an entire class of Cabernet Sauvignon on my husband. Couldn't have gotten better coverage if he tried -- face, chest, arm and full coverage on his lap.

Oh, man. Couldn't have been a Pinot Gris, eh? :p Sounds like a scene out of a movie.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This must've happened in the south!

Btw, I knocked over a whole bin of nails today.
Then I cleaned duckweed out of the seement pond.

Yes, to answer your query, I will mock that thread ad nauseam.

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, man. Couldn't have been a Pinot Gris, eh? :p Sounds like a scene out of a movie.
That's usually what my husband prefers in a wine. I suggested a bottle of Cabernet.

It was at the end of the meal, so my husband was full and happy. He just laughed and after they wiped it up, told the guy not to worry about it. (I think the guy was new, and he was very apologetic about it.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Up north we're so smart that we not only have fire, we also invented arson.

Hmmm....on 2nd thought, that isn't working out so well.