• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Loving the Einstein shoops and House embodies then reflects my own sarcastic sardonicism. Or is it sardonic sarcasm? What the fug ever. Any way, I woke up sick as a puddle of fermenting dumpster juice.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Too late.

Today I am planting a fig tree - well, two to be exact. Update on fig harvest coming at a later date! I'm sure everyone is waiting with bated breath for that announcement.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Today I am planting a fig tree - well, two to be exact. Update on fig harvest coming at a later date! I'm sure everyone is waiting with bated breath for that announcement.
I love figs! Pics when they are harvested, I hope?

I saw whales breaching today. It was amazing! They must be on their way to Mexico for the winter.

Kathryn

I saw whales breaching today. It was amazing! They must be on their way to Mexico for the winter.

Now THAT is news that is more than meaningless! Whales are very interesting creatures. More interesting than figs.

I have my doubts about this first year of figs. The little trees are loaded with them, but I've always heard that when you transplant fig trees they go dormant for a year, then you get a very small crop the next year and then the third year they get their fig groove on. I will be amazed if the figs on the trees right now mature - but my fingers are crossed! If they do, I'll definitely post pictures!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Now THAT is news that is more than meaningless! Whales are very interesting creatures. More interesting than figs.

I have my doubts about this first year of figs. The little trees are loaded with them, but I've always heard that when you transplant fig trees they go dormant for a year, then you get a very small crop the next year and then the third year they get their fig groove on. I will be amazed if the figs on the trees right now mature - but my fingers are crossed! If they do, I'll definitely post pictures!
Whaddya talkin' bout, Willis? That was some great info right there. I had no idea figs took awhile to get to groovin.

We're living in California now and I want a pink grapefruit tree. I hope we can buy a place so I can plant one!

Kathryn

Whaddya talkin' bout, Willis? That was some great info right there. I had no idea figs took awhile to get to groovin.

We're living in California now and I want a pink grapefruit tree. I hope we can buy a place so I can plant one!

Nice!

My daughter is living in Guam, where apparently you can plant something like a fig tree or a grapefruit tree and start picking fruit off it in about a month. She posts pictures of her garden sometimes and I swear you could stand there and watch stuff grow. But that's what you get when every day the high is 88 and the low is 78 and it rains a little every single day and then the sun comes out.

Boring but fertile. Sort of like some people I know, present company excluded.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just cut the grass!
Too meaningful?
I loaded some stuff on pallets too!
Still too much meaning?
I am sitting at....(ready for it?)....my computer!

Notice the spiffy alternating progression of line length above?

Wirey

Fartist

You saw whales 'broaching'. Breaching would indicate they violated their parole.

Did you know whales have a prehensile wiener?

Kathryn

I just cut the grass!
Too meaningful?
I loaded some stuff on pallets too!
Still too much meaning?
I am sitting at....(ready for it?)....my computer!

Notice the spiffy alternating progression of line length above?

Hey! I've been out in hell, I mean the yard, myself today! I've been ordering around a bunch of extremely dirty men :sarcastic, and hauling around giant plants in buckets, gesturing and pointing and saying, "Plant this here - or planta esta aquí or however you say it - put this plant in a hole in the ground here please por favor gracias danke schon."

So now I'm sitting here at the computer looking up phrases on Google translator to be sure I'm not telling them "Plant me six feet under in fifteen minutes" or something like that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You saw whales 'broaching'. Breaching would indicate they violated their parole.
She is correct!
If the whales were "broaching", they'd be pulling a broach
thru an opening for a keyway or something. Very few
whales can get a job in a machine shop...it's the bigotry.
Did you know whales have a prehensile wiener?
I'm so jealous!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So because I have an enquiring [sic] mind I googled "picture whale wiener".
Googled 'corrected' it to "picture whale weiner"!

I can't post pix cuz it violates the rules.
If they'll poof fictional alien genitals, they'll surely poof these monsters!

So I'll post a wiener dog instead....
images