• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey! I've been out in hell, I mean the yard, myself today! I've been ordering around a bunch of extremely dirty men :sarcastic, and hauling around giant plants in buckets, gesturing and pointing and saying, "Plant this here - or planta esta aquí or however you say it - put this plant in a hole in the ground here please por favor gracias danke schon."

So now I'm sitting here at the computer looking up phrases on Google translator to be sure I'm not telling them "Plant me six feet under in fifteen minutes" or something like that.
I know what it's like to have help landscaping.
I once became hoarse from yelling "Green side up!".

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
flipthebird_fullpic_11.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am not a big fan of salt and I don’t like vinegar at all and I am never really all the keen on potato chips…so why is it whenever I see a bag of Salt and Vinegar potato chips I can’t resist them