• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
If I write ****** I could be cursing. But if I write ********* I am cursing, and yet they look the same.
There's a thread somewhere up in the attic where a bunch of of us nardheads basically spent 10 pages trying to thwart the profanity filter. It was one of the funnest threads ever. :)

In other news, its RAINING where I am in California!! This is cool news, believe me!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, that's ****** ******, you ****** ******** ******** *******!

Edit: That post was for that ***** ******** ****** Wirey, & not for you Buttercup.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well in all my years I have never see such a vulgar display of utter @$#^&!% *^%%$#!^ posted for all to see....you should be ashamed... and that was for anyone who cares to read it

Wu Wei

I think I shall calmly walk away from my problems here at the office and go to lunch

Wirey

Fartist
Speaking of top of the heap, there's a new girl here with a whole heap going on in her top. Looks like Pam Anderson with swelling.

Wu Wei

sweater puppies..... I must admit in over half a century on this planet... I have never heard that one

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
sweater puppies..... I must admit in over half a century on this planet... I have never heard that one
If you use Bing to search for "sweater puppies", you'll get a delightful result.
13a41a7d86c7ab0588957ed2461d8569_best.jpg

Wu Wei

so what does that have to do with the young woman Wirey is talking about a puppy on a sweater!? Why is that even something to post about.... I just don't get it

Wu Wei

Now just how the heck did this get to motor boating....and what does a motorboat have to do with puppies...