• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Good beer, but there are other good beers. Smithwicks is good. Heineken is good. Some Sam Adams are good.
But nothing and absolutely nothing Miller, Anhauser Busch, or Coors. Those are the Anti-Beers. Beware the Anti-Beer!

Don't make us have to have a meeting about you too..... if it ain't at LEAST brown.....it AIN'T beer

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Don't make us have to have a meeting about you too..... if it ain't at LEAST brown.....it AIN'T beer
Not true. Such beers, when made right, are simply the signs of a more sophisticated brewer. But not many are good.

Wu Wei

Not true. Such beers, when made right, are simply the signs of a more sophisticated brewer. But not many are good.

Listen..... if you're going to spread propaganda like this.....it WILL be brought up at the meeting......and we a WILL find all the unfounded accusations and rumors you are trying to hide

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
DO NOT BLASPHEME!
DO NOT BLASPHEME!
DO NOT BLASPHEME!
59b64c5d8b367909eb1b1c30a28609cf.jpg
I've seen that shop vac somewhere before.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Listen..... if you're going to spread propaganda like this.....it WILL be brought up at the meeting......and we a WILL find all the unfounded accusations and rumors you are trying to hide
Fine! I still like some Limp Bizkit songs. There, now there is nothing to find out.
Red ales are great beers.:D

Wu Wei

Yeah...right...with those come hither eyes beckoning all who see.
I do not swing that way, Smokey!

You have a full, albeit sick and twisted, fantasy life don't you. How many times must I tell you...I don't swing that way fella

Wu Wei

Turn my back for a second and the place gets overrun with disgustingly, delinquent, deviants, degenerate