• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hush and eat your totato

B2mcL-ahEiI-png__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There's been several spoofs and references in Venture Brothers that I knkw I should get, it's there, but in many cases it's been so long since I've been exposed to the referenced material I'm surprised I remember as much as I do. And frustrating when I know I know some of it but just can't place it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There's been several spoofs and references in Venture Brothers that I knkw I should get, it's there, but in many cases it's been so long since I've been exposed to the referenced material I'm surprised I remember as much as I do. And frustrating when I know I know some of it but just can't place it.
The show is just too sophisticated for the likes of us.

Shadow Wolf

This lack of fart jokes may mean Venture Brothers is too sophisticated even for George Carlin (he taught us one is never too old for a fart joke).
I can say though, with Joe Swanson and Brock Samson, that voice voices some amusing characters.

Shadow Wolf

You are descending into tasteless posts.
Im curious. Those vegans who are bungholes about it, I have a chance to ask so I might as well not the attitude go to waste. Do these quasi religious cretins have a different flavor because of this attitude. Or maybe their meat is tougher from being so uptight?