• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I wish I could believe black people can't be racist, because then it means my animosity towards certain religions and religious types isn't really much of an issue.
"I wish I could believe"... Yup. The disease of racism is no respective of race.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
img.php

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Racerisms
LD_SpeedWMach5Sideview1500x804.jpg

"Racing hasn't changed, and it never will"

"I thought we made a good team today."

Racer_X_promotional_image.jpg

"Stop steering and start driving."

"Feel that shimmy? "

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
"I wish I could believe"... Yup. The disease of racism is no respective of race.
That it's not. Hate in general doesn't. It does no good to make excises and exceptions for one person's hate while condemning the hate of another.
Some, it seems, are just more honest with hatred, both with their own hatred and the hatred of others.

Shadow Wolf

Actually that pile driver results in a broken neck, not congested breathing. It's also banned in numerous sports and even the WWF, when it was still the WWF, banned the move ~20 years ago after Owen Hart gave a botched pile driver to Steve Austin that did break Austin's neck. Watching that incident happen is one of the most painful and nasty clips to watch in pro-wrestling history.

Shadow Wolf

I do have to admit, even still I occasionally find it entertaining and amusing to watch a bunch of big, muscley tough guys turn into a bunch of drama queens.
Amd it's not my fault they played heavily on my age group in the 90s with sexually charged deviants, the dark side being glorified on full, and even a vampire character, Gangrel, named after a vampire clan from White Wolf's Vampire:The Masquerade. That still to this day was ****ing awesome. The blood drinking was even pretty cool, even if corny and requiring a complete, total, and abysmal suspension of belief (or whatever they call it).
It's also interesting when you're a fundamentalist Evangelical at this time. I did quit watching for a few years though, and got rid of all my stuff when I got really bad into that cult.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I do have to admit, even still I occasionally find it entertaining and amusing to watch a bunch of big, muscley tough guys turn into a bunch of drama queens.
Amd it's not my fault they played heavily on my age group in the 90s with sexually charged deviants, the dark side being glorified on full, and even a vampire character, Gangrel, named after a vampire clan from White Wolf's Vampire:The Masquerade. That still to this day was ****ing awesome. The blood drinking was even pretty cool, even if corny and requiring a complete, total, and abysmal suspension of belief (or whatever they call it).
It's also interesting when you're a fundamentalist Evangelical at this time. I did quit watching for a few years though, and got rid of all my stuff when I got really bad into that cult.

Vampires....Zombies......I've had enough of em......not thrilled with fundamental Evangilist either...but I'm more fed up with Vampires and Zombies more

Shadow Wolf

Vampires....Zombies......I've had enough of em......not thrilled with fundamental Evangilist either...but I'm more fed up with Vampires and Zombies more
I don't like vampires basically after White Wolf. I do enjoy the Underworld movies, which were after White Wolf, but Underworld is so heavily based on VtM that it stands out like a big, bright neon sign. And the makers of it were successfully sued over it. So amd ergo and thus I don't like vampires after White Wolf.
I've never liked zombies though. I did like the Walking Dead comic though, but it's more actual zombie apocalypse and less a zombie hack/slash/shoot fest. I also liked the first season of the Walking Dead because it did follow the comic, but I started losing interest in season two, when it began derailing from the comic.

Shadow Wolf

Speaking of zombie apocalypses, we now know for sure America is severely and majorly and royally screwed if one does ever happen. But it's not likely. But something just as contagious as covid (or more contagious) and more deadly (like ebola) can happen, and I assume the situation will be not too much different with the number of dead in the end.

Shadow Wolf

I do applaud Tom Cruise for going off on people not following covid standards.
We're so close to the end of this now, it's such a tragedy people can't wait just awhile longer. The vaccine is here, but the night is still dark amd full of terrors.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I do applaud Tom Cruise for going off on people not following covid standards.
We're so close to the end of this now, it's such a tragedy people can't wait just awhile longer. The vaccine is here, but the night is still dark amd full of terrors.

Given who is now being infected such as France's President, Macron, I have zero patience with covidiots.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's a story for you wine lovers out there: Illegal winery busted at Alabama town's sewage plant

Be sure to try some of Alabama's finest Wastewater Wine.

RAINSVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Sheriff’s officials say they’ve busted an illegal winery that was operating at a municipal sewage plant in a small north Alabama town.

The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement it received an anonymous tip about an alcohol operation at a municipal building in the town of Rainsville on Thursday. Investigators then uncovered what’s described as a large illegal winery inside the Rainsville Waste Water Treatment Plant.

Photos released by investigators show glass containers, buckets, a fermenting rack and other equipment often used by people who make wine at home.

The agency says officers seized a lot of illegal alcohol, and arrests are expected. The town of about 5,100 people is 100 miles northeast of Birmingham.

“I want to thank the mayor for his cooperation and willingness to allow law enforcement to do our job and shut something like this down,” Sheriff Nick Welden said in a statement. “This is definitely one of the biggest operations we’ve seen in our county and possibly our state.”

It’s legal to make limited amounts of wine at home in Alabama, but it’s illegal to have more than 15 gallons of homemade wine or beer at a time. Police photos show multiple fermenting vessels filled with what appears to be more than 100 gallons of white and red liquid.