• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
May the Force Ghosts be with you

fdc1dc701d4f01393a37005056a9545d

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, she would not eat vegan bacon. She would.....believe it or not....as much as it pains me to admit......she would.....actually....eat...bacon
So you have a mixed marriage.
The only path to marital bliss is for you to embrace the bacon lust.
Otherwise, you're doomed to conflict.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So you have a mixed marriage.
The only path to marital bliss is for you to embrace the bacon lust.
Otherwise, you're doomed to conflict.

Well duh......of course its a mixed marriage..... I'm a Kodiak bear and she is a female Chinese human.........

And I will NEVER embrace bacon....as for conflict....to late

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a nice mini-nap. When I'm sitting on the sofa and close my eyes for '2 seconds' and then realize I've just been snoring, I score that as a mini-nap.

Wu Wei

Zoom meetings suck.

Zoom is the bane of my IT existence....Tell people use WebEx but NOOOOOOOOOOO Zoom is new, cool and shiney and given to pixelation and failure.....so they ALWAYS go Zoom.....and then complain about it to me

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Zoom is the bane of my IT existence....Tell people use WebEx but NOOOOOOOOOOO Zoom is new, cool and shiney and given to pixelation and failure.....so they ALWAYS go Zoom.....and then complain about it to me

Zoom works for me with no failure as long as there's no underlying internet/pc failure and no pixelation.

Maybe there's something buried in zoom as a "present" for you.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I had a nice mini-nap. When I'm sitting on the sofa and close my eyes for '2 seconds' and then realize I've just been snoring, I score that as a mini-nap.

I have used to get that problem with computers, not falling asleep but time dilatation, i would work for a couple of hours and a day would pass in the outside world. It allowed me to build a hypothesis that microprocessors emit a time warp field.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So my dad ****tarded *** throws away cores from MY car that I was trying to find a place to sell them to, because people buy these to rebuild and resell them, and not only that, his retarded self took the risk of throwing them away in the regular trash.

Wu Wei

Zoom works for me with no failure as long as there's no underlying internet/pc failure and no pixelation.

Maybe there's something buried in zoom as a "present" for you.

It is the number of people using it for the meeting, it is also the number of folks using zoom in general at that time and it is also, at times, the video conferencing system at the location. WebEx seems to not have any of these issues