• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I wouldn't by my dad a prostitute for Christmas.

Why are bears grouchy this time of Year?

Well you're the one that wanted to get him a belly warmer....

And I don't know if all bears are grouchy this time of year...and this bear generally isn't....but I am this year...but the death of my washer, and refrigerator...in 3 weeks in December didn't help

BAH HUMBUG!!!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well you're the one that wanted to get him a belly warmer....

And I don't know if all bears are grouchy this time of year...and this bear generally isn't....but I am this year...but the death of my washer, and refrigerator...in 3 weeks in December didn't help

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Look on the bright side,
New washer and fridge for Christmas

Wu Wei

Look on the bright side,
New washer and fridge for Christmas

JANUARY 7th....not Christmas......no new Washer no new Fridge...until JANUARY 7th

k0RNzQLXLYjLcm4-5iJxGFkmUODEHznkrY_GKeN4Nd8_mDD64lyUcRVylRUPTJ4IDlEHjyVyACJ14S6vzE4ZQG3CMH6W6vkarQOJbpaqvX46zmmo2J4NfhtQDR0jqiydtX2LeTqLIRulT37tSIz9xJSoG4ZnfiZzz6o

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thanks and........

120710062359-a-christmas-carol-disney-movie-scrooge-story-top.jpg

bah-humbug-christmas-wreath-260nw-232030432.jpg

Why do these important, nay essential for harmonious living items take so long to be delivered???

We go to an electrical store, say, want that and that. Either take it with is or have it delivered within a couple of days. We bought a tumble drier a couple of years ago and the delivery guy was waiting outside our house when we arrived home...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I moved some machinery today.
Had a cheese steak sub for lunch.
Endured some rain.
Had some pink lemonade...fake stuff.

Wu Wei

@Revoltingest caught in the act
Why do these important, nay essential for harmonious living items take so long to be delivered???

We go to an electrical store, say, want that and that. Either take it with is or have it delivered within a couple of days. We bought a tumble drier a couple of years ago and the delivery guy was waiting outside our house when we arrived home...

Why else is everything taking a long time at the moment...it is all the same reason/excuse...Covid

Wu Wei

Well.... this may be scandalous..... but I really do not like the music of Johannes Brahms