• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I find that driving very defensively & anticipating erratic
behavior make my driving relatively stress free. We
have much ability to control things beyond our control.
That's basically how I drive.
Except for the relatively stress free part.
My oldest niece is basically the same way, except the anger part. She is a good and safe driver. But don't even look at her wrong because she starts road raging more easily and way more severe than I do.

Shadow Wolf

Getting into the spirit of Christmas throughout the centuries

24294113_10155723561740999_5479039481990409363_n.jpg
I would argue that indulgences and the Vatican itself has always made it a business.

Shadow Wolf

Yesterday I learned Instacart gives better batches to people with a 4.95 rating or higher.
I got a false report/rating finally taken care of my rating is 4.98. And the difference is amazing.
Feeling like crap I took a 30 dollar order because it wouldn't take me very long. Then almost a 20 dollar order, even shorter than the past. And then a $49 order for one customer. I couldn't turn it down. It was a ton of stuff, and it became difficult to push the cart about 3/4 of the way through it, but damn. I usually have to running an order for at least two people amd get a heavy lifting if I want to get anything around 30.
If it could stay like this I wouldn't mind keep on doing this instead until I'm moving on. It's super easy and I get to listen to absolutely anything I want. This includes my normal Lyft playlists but also the "most complained about" music other Lyft drivers listen to like rap and classical. Or anything electronic-based.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I find that driving very defensively & anticipating erratic
behavior make my driving relatively stress free. We
have much ability to control things beyond our control.

That is EXACTLY how you need to drive in Beijing....but X10..... Nobody watches what they are doing because they are all to busy watching what everyone else is doing

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I get the hint....all you have to do is ask you know....it would be much easier......here.....have a fresh salmon....jut for you....with only a few teeth marks
498fa8a0-7578-4520-a2fc-3a82510cb56f.jpg

You can make some money by taking photographs of salmon dressed in human clothes. It would be like shooting fish in apparel.

Shadow Wolf

When Biden got the green light amd used the Beastie's song Sabotage, I thought it was an awesome move but I didn't expect it to accurately describe the post-election climate.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Does everyone have their Christmas gifts? It's not too late. Here are some dynamite suggestions...

Cartoons-on-How-The-COVID-19-Pandemic-Changed-Our-Lives-15-New-Pics-5fe18510ec905__880.jpg

Wu Wei

I shall now play a rousing rendition of the Christmas favorite....Silent Night...SHUT YER PIE HOLE TONIGHT

bearflute-1.jpg

Wu Wei

How about a belly button warmer for the man who has everything

View attachment 46307

For once in my Grinchy, Scrooge-esq Christmas attitude...I will be nice and not respond to that by referencing an old western movie that talked about belly warmers.....ok....never mind...I will reference it...I'm in a Bah humbug frame of mind......they were referring to prostitutes

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For once in my Grinchy, Scrooge-esq Christmas attitude...I will be nice and not respond to that by referencing an old western movie that talked about belly warmers.....ok....never mind...I will reference it...I'm in a Bah humbug frame of mind......they were referring to prostitutes

I wouldn't by my dad a prostitute for Christmas.

Why are bears grouchy this time of Year?