• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
When one drives a truck, one discovers that truckers
are the better drivers....& people in those little cars
are the inconsiderate ************s who think we
can stop on a dime when they brake check us.
I saw a truck get inches from my bumper.
This was definitely the truck driver's fault.
Amd when one starts driving a truck, one learns you have to adjust slightly due to riding higher off the ground (or that's what I've assumed is the reason), and not all of them do.
It's also been exclusively trucks who have choked me out with thick exhaust from hitting the gas too hard when the light turns green. Or other times.
And a former neighbor in Indiana, truck driver, many times ran me off the road woth his big Dodge hauling *** down the road (this was back when I accepted my family's hilljack and "street smart" stupidity of never reporting things to the police, or I would have reported him for it).

Shadow Wolf

No no no...Nearly all white does not make you a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist....A completely white vehicle does however.....And in your case I am will =ing to make an exception....your a not a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist.... you're a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist/heathen/pagan/Blasphemer
Wow. There's tons of Neo-Nazis and white supremacists and racists here. Those deceitful cretins with a BLM sign in their front lawn and all white cars!:mad:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
NPR IS WONDERFUL

Anyone who disparages NPR is a poopy-head.

Obviously you did not hear the technologically idiotic, political partisanship, discussion, with a complete lack of understanding about It security that I heard this morning

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw a truck get inches from my bumper.
This was definitely the truck driver's fault.
Amd when one starts driving a truck, one learns you have to adjust slightly due to riding higher off the ground (or that's what I've assumed is the reason), and not all of them do.
It's also been exclusively trucks who have choked me out with thick exhaust from hitting the gas too hard when the light turns green. Or other times.
And a former neighbor in Indiana, truck driver, many times ran me off the road woth his big Dodge hauling *** down the road (this was back when I accepted my family's hilljack and "street smart" stupidity of never reporting things to the police, or I would have reported him for it).
I'm reminded of a friend who has many unpleasant altercations
while driving. Yet I have very few. In his case, I detect his
involvement in creating vehicular conflict. You might consider this.

Shadow Wolf

I'm reminded of a friend who has many unpleasant altercations
while driving. Yet I have very few. In his case, I detect his
involvement in creating vehicular conflict. You might consider this.
Definitely not me, and I am frequently complimented as a safe driver to support my claim. I won't claim to be flawless, but I check both ways before crossing a one way.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
kktgqIN.jpg

45413310_1978037098925776_830500044862914560_o.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Definitely not me, and I am frequently complimented as a safe driver to support my claim. I won't claim to be flawless, but I check both ways before crossing a one way.
My friend has a temper & a low tolerance for people who don't do
as he expects. Perhaps you might see some of yourself in this?