• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've never posted this pic before.
giphy.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Reported 'cheetah' on the loose in Oregon was stuffed animal

Dec. 21 (UPI) -- An Oregon sheriff's deputy investigating a report of a cheetah on the loose near the Oregon Zoo discovered the reported escaped animal actually was a stuffed toy.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said a resident of southwest Portland reported seeing a big cat with spots in the Green Hills neighborhood, near the Oregon Zoo.

131912707_3072516856323710_5012259099621445106_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
**** that place. If I remember correctly, it's near the touristy gimmicky plaza that has the tatoo parlor in "jail.":facepalm:
(Yes, I hate Missouri and the rest of the MidWest that much).
(Their other bill board says "the best fudge comes from Uranus.)

Shadow Wolf

I think we need a song (I suspect Family Guy or South Park will provide one) praising abortion for fetal stem cells saving the world from covid.

Shadow Wolf

I need to start feeling better to provide better customer service so I can go back to driving.
Instacart shopping is crap (I'm still banned from Costco over a system error, have false reports adding up, and my income from it keeps going down).
But millimeter of fuse before my road rage explodes isn't good for having passengers in my car.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
**** that place. If I remember correctly, it's near the touristy gimmicky plaza that has the tatoo parlor in "jail.":facepalm:
(Yes, I hate Missouri and the rest of the MidWest that much).
(Their other bill board says "the best fudge comes from Uranus.)
Missouri is in "the south".

Shadow Wolf

Missouri is in "the south".
Yes. I am often reminded. But often forget.
And I'm from the South Western portion of the state, where it's more apparent you're in "Ozark proper."
The exception being Indiana, because in Indiana Missouri is the MidWest. But I'm finding just about everybody else sees it as Southern.
But I don't associate it with the South. Tennessee is the South. Georgia outside of Atlanta is the South. Texas is Texas. Missouri is "MidSouth-ish." It's not Alabama, it's not Arkansas, it's a strange world of strange children of strange Irish-Scots. Not like us Heathen Celts, who instead proudly carry on the modern Celt tradition of being arses so stubborn we get rejected and negativity from all sides and even told god no.

Shadow Wolf

Missouri loves company
When I worked for an inventory, I was counting a Christian store. Though I was born in Joplin, my parents lived in Carthage, where Precious Moments is from. At the Bible store I [accidentally] decapitated Joseph and dewinged an angel, both Precious Moments.
So I have thoroughly rebelled against the "rebels."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes. I am often reminded. But often forget.
And I'm from the South Western portion of the state, where it's more apparent you're in "Ozark proper."
The exception being Indiana, because in Indiana Missouri is the MidWest. But I'm finding just about everybody else sees it as Southern.
But I don't associate it with the South. Tennessee is the South. Georgia outside of Atlanta is the South. Texas is Texas. Missouri is "MidSouth-ish." It's not Alabama, it's not Arkansas, it's a strange world of strange children of strange Irish-Scots. Not like us Heathen Celts, who instead proudly carry on the modern Celt tradition of being arses so stubborn we get rejected and negativity from all sides and even told god no.
Hmmm....so you're a southerner (of sorts).