• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Means nothing...the Grinch wore one too

tenor.gif
But you're neither green nor scowling.
You look downright full of Xmas cheer!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But you're neither green nor scowling.
You look downright full of Xmas cheer!

It is a great way to get you meat sacks closer for a nice...Christmas...BEAR hug

hug-700x445.jpg

You humans is so dang trusting...and gullible... to anything wearing a Santa hat

now.......

tenor.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't have an issue with 2020, I get to pretend I'm retired and get paid like I'm working...............And the issues I have in 2020 I don't see resolving in 2021....so...with that said....

20d98e75389efbb1cfe28374e17476a7_w200.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Today is Humbug Day.

Humbug Day - December 21, 2020 | Happy Days 365

Happy Humbug Day to all!

National Flashlight Day? There's a day dedicated to flashlights.

Wu Wei

DING DANG RASSIN FRASSIN WIFI REPEATER PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!

False advertising, its a Chinese knock off....purchased THROUGH Amazon...Would not use IP it said it had, kept changing it to some class B public IP scheme. Kept changing subnet from 24 to 8 bit. Would not let me access it to fix anything.....Wonder how many Chinese hackers were trying to gain access to my network.

Ordered a NetGear.....it is what I wanted in the first place but Mrs Wu thought this was a better deal...because it was cheaper...and, by specs it did look comparable.....but no where in the description did it say it was Chinese........besides...what the heck do I know about computers and networks anyway...I don't run a coffee shop and do IT on the side...and I'm not. PhD in Biology....Her last 2 IT "consultants, she listened to for her office, whose messes I had to fix......I should start going to my barber for Traditional Chinese Medicine advice....or possibly a friend of mine who has a PhD in literature......SHEESH

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

False advertising, its a Chinese knock off....purchased THROUGH Amazon...Would not use IP it said it had, kept changing it to some class B public IP scheme. Kept changing subnet from 24 to 8 bit. Would not let me access it to fix anything.....Wonder how many Chinese hackers were trying to gain access to my network.

Ordered a NetGear.....it is what I wanted in the first place but Mrs Wu thought this was a better deal...because it was cheaper...and, by specs it did look comparable.....but no where in the description did it say it was Chinese........besides...what the heck do I know about computers and networks anyway...I don't run a coffee shop and do IT on the side...and I'm not. PhD in Biology....Her last 2 IT "consultants, she listened to for her office, whose messes I had to fix......I should start going to my barber for Traditional Chinese Medicine advice....or possibly a friend of mine who has a PhD in literature......SHEESH

Are you having a wee spot of router trouble?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I've always had trouble with home routers until I got my WAN router. Way, way better, similar price. It just works.

Wu Wei

Are you having a wee spot of router trouble?

nope, wireless repeater (range extender) trouble.......The one I purchased is a Chinese piece of junk knock off that I got through Amazon and there was no mention of it being MADE by some Chinese guy living in CALIFORNIASTAN!!!!!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
nope, wireless repeater (range extender) trouble.......The one I purchased is a Chinese piece of junk knock off that I got through Amazon and there was no mention of it being MADE by some Chinese guy living in CALIFORNIASTAN!!!!!

Our repeater is, i think a chinese piece of ok kit. It's worked ok for 3 years without a hitch and about a year full of hitches. The hitches turned out to be the router, not the repeater, new router and its been good (fingers crossed) since.