• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
R08c0a7df4c8cf5417aeaace5ea824d81

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I looked at the sports betting page where I play poker, and I do not at all get what's going on with all these numbers.
But I'm starting to see a tiny ant hill of my rewards/bonus thingy grow that based on the rake the house takes in.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu is still pushing that brown tofu/bacon glop.......just can't eat it......it is about as enjoyable as grabbing a bowl of salt, getting yourself a spoon, and digging in......just can't eat that overly salty, with a hint of bacon flavor, brown glop

Shadow Wolf

I wish my mind would start working better.
I'm tired, in more ways than one, from the past few nights of sleeping a couple hours then tossing and turning a couple hours, amd then repeating for the rest of night, typically not going back to sleep after 4-5 in the morning.:(

Shadow Wolf

@Wu Wei and @Shadow Wolf , you are both suffering from 2020 syndrome. My medical advice is to hope for 2021.
I didn't fall for the "**** 2020" stuff because of the realization this will not come to a screeching hault in 2021 but rather extend for a miserable while well into 2021. Been a rough year. Gonna be a hard next year also.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Wu Wei and @Shadow Wolf , you are both suffering from 2020 syndrome. My medical advice is to hope for 2021.

I don't have an issue with 2020, I get to pretend I'm retired and get paid like I'm working...............And the issues I have in 2020 I don't see resolving in 2021....so...with that said....

20d98e75389efbb1cfe28374e17476a7_w200.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif