• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sounds like you gots some Bible learn'n too.
I unfortunately had lots of it. The entirety of my middle school years was basically Bible learning. Two to three times a week of church Bible learning. So much Bible learning I wanted to be and was going to be a minister.
And then I had a high dose of better learning. It helped cure me of that awful affliction.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I unfortunately had lots of it. The entirety of my middle school years was basically Bible learning. Two to three times a week of church Bible learning. So much Bible learning I wanted to be and was going to be a minister.
And then I had a high dose of better learning. It helped cure me of that awful affliction.
Congrats on dodging that bullet.

Shadow Wolf

Congrats on dodging that bullet.
It was a close one. A few more years in church amd I would have been a youth pastor. It was basically a done a deal and lined up for me to take over when the youth pastor and his wife moved to Arkansas.
But at least now it's cool. I went from "ideal teenaged Christian" to an anti-Christ.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
519AWU-GJ%2BL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was a close one. A few more years in church amd I would have been a youth pastor. It was basically a done a deal and lined up for me to take over when the youth pastor and his wife moved to Arkansas.
But at least now it's cool. I went from "ideal teenaged Christian" to an anti-Christ.
A youth pastor for Satan?
Indiana must be more progressive than I thought.

Shadow Wolf

A youth pastor for Satan?
Indiana must be more progressive than I thought.
A youth pastor for Christ.
I was such a lost, misguided degenerate teen in desperate need of a life line. Fortunately I was receptive to them, and was pulled out of that toxic sludge of a cult.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A youth pastor for Christ.
I was such a lost, misguided degenerate teen in desperate need of a life line. Fortunately I was receptive to them, and was pulled out of that toxic sludge of a cult.
Wow....you were worse than I thought.
Congrats on your recovery.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm like one of those "prime choice" recovered addicts a program selects to highlight recovered addict who went from sex acts behind a dumpster for a piece of crystal meth to being ultra straight edge.
I still fish useful things out of dumpsters.
BTW, I once found a person inside one of mine.