• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah but those of Michigan, the strong ones, have no choice but to endure the winters....

Well, they're not confined there, are they? They can always travel to warmer climes. In fact, I see a fair number of Michigan license plates around here, along with many other cars from northern states and Canadian provinces. We call them "snowbirds." They can't handle the winter weather of their home state, but are too wimpy to stick around in the hot desert during the summer months.

Those in California can run and hide in the warm weather with the rest of the hippies and sissies eating pink tofu

Yeah, but the traffic is just terrible.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, they're not confined there, are they? They can always travel to warmer climes. In fact, I see a fair number of Michigan license plates around here, along with many other cars from northern states and Canadian provinces. We call them "snowbirds." They can't handle the winter weather of their home state, but are too wimpy to stick around in the hot desert during the summer months.

Yeah, but the traffic is just terrible.

EXACTLY!!!!! Sissies

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
e4b1e7715e84bb94a040c466fbeb4eda.jpg

Wu Wei

I'm trying.......but a couple decorations outside....started putting up the christmas tree......trying to get some of the Christmas spirit...thought I was getting a little....then Mrs Wu walks in and says...."Why are you putting up a tree.....you're wasting time putting up a christmas tree, you could have used that time cleaning the basement"..... then the ridiculous US political views from China start.........bah humbug

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That is so me today. The bah humbug, not being a stingy Scrooge. Among all the irritation crap people do (like taking up excessive room, impeding others, and looking one way while going another), it was topped off today by a guy who wouldn't wouldn't back the **** up, acting like he had no idea what I was saying because he doesn't understand English. Bull**** he didn't know what's going. I don'tcare what language he speaks, the whole damn world knows what's going on. So I start feeling "fuses blowing" in my head, seeing stars, and then it was my turn to go in the store so I ended up getting away from that situation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So you from your wealth so gigantic that it boggles the mind disparage Christmas.

Well, that does not affect me because my celebration in this season is the grand conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius peaking on the Winter Solstice, the day when darkness is as strong as it will ever be and light starts returning.

Wu Wei

So you from your wealth so gigantic that it boggles the mind disparage Christmas.

Well, that does not affect me because my celebration in this season is the grand conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius peaking on the Winter Solstice, the day when darkness is as strong as it will ever be and light starts returning.

e713778aa29e99eb-the-grinch-film-gif-by-the-good-films-find-share-on-giphy.gif