• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
When I worked for an inventory, I was counting a Christian store. Though I was born in Joplin, my parents lived in Carthage, where Precious Moments is from. At the Bible store I [accidentally] decapitated Joseph and dewinged an angel, both Precious Moments.
So I have thoroughly rebelled against the "rebels."

Misery loves company too

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Wirey....
funny_christmas_cards039_large.png

Wu Wei

Heard the dumbest dang annoying thing on a public radio station today....showed a complete lack of technological understanding, political finger pointing and extreme partisan politics....A round table discussion, about the Premiere security breach.....and discussing if Trump was responsible for giving the nation state that did the hack, the backdoor to get in..........
24871796.jpg

images

I cannot post the response I had in my car when I heard it.....it is likely very much against RFs rules and would be taken out by filters anyway.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Heard the dumbest dang annoying thing on a public radio station today....showed a complete lack of technological understanding, political finger pointing and extreme partisan politics....A round table discussion, about the Premiere security breach.....and discussing if Trump was responsible for giving the nation state the did the hack, the backdoor to get in..........
24871796.jpg

images

I cannot post the response I had in my car when I heard it.....it is likely very much against RFs rules and would be taken out by filters anyway.
Good ole NPR...when they aren't suggesting Trump is Hitler,
they're claiming a homosexual relationship with Kim Jong Un,
or being a secret agent of Russia.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Hmmm....so you're a southerner (of sorts).
I'll put it this way:
My parents fell in love with the place and moved there. They moved there, fit in, and only went back to Indiana when my maternal grandfather's health began failing.
I, on the other hand, do not fit in and was told to leave.
My instead of South or MidWest we should just say "AssholeBibleThumperistan."

Wu Wei

I came to a decision this morning, while driving into work...it is entirely baseless, has no facts to back it up, and is a complexity outrageous as well as unfounded generalization....totally bollocks....a completely baseless accusation....but then these are the things that seem to gain the most traction these days.....

I decided that if you own (or regularly drive) a totally white car, truck or SUV....you are a racist....possibly a white supremacist with the occasional Nazi thrown in....and you are responsible for the most current IT security breach too....

Shadow Wolf

When I feel more comfortable making such a frivolous adventure out into the world I think I'm going to get some lowlights in my hair.

Shadow Wolf

I decided that if you own (or regularly drive) a totally white car, truck or SUV....you are a racist....possibly a white supremacist with the occasional Nazi thrown in....and you are responsible for the most current IT security breach too....
That's way friendlier and more positive than what I often think about those driving trucks. Especially in Indiana, on bad winter roads, and those oversized, heavy ******** would not share the road.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's way friendlier and more positive than what I often think about those driving trucks. Especially in Indiana, on bad winter roads, and those oversized, heavy ******** would not share the road.
When one drives a truck, one discovers that truckers
are the better drivers....& people in those little cars
are the inconsiderate ************s who think we
can stop on a dime when they brake check us.

Wu Wei

Well my other outrageous accusation that is equally baseless was there is a possibility that folks who drive white cars in the winter....are terrorist using camouflage to infiltrate the area....

Wu Wei

When one drives a truck, one discovers that truckers
are the better drivers....& people in those little cars
are the inconsiderate ************s who think we
can stop on a dime when they brake check us.

Just as long as its not a white truck....if it is a white truck...well he is a racist...or a terrorist if it is winter...or both actually

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just as long as its not a white truck....if it is a white truck...well he is a racist...or a terrorist if it is winter...or both actually
I am a racist & a sexist, so I drive a white truck.
(Mr Van is both van & a truck.)
My last truck was black. Too hot in summer.
Also, buying a used van...they're nearly all white.
Racist, I know.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

I am a racist & a sexist, so I drive a white truck.
(Mr Van is both van & a truck.)
My last truck was black. Too hot in summer.
Also, buying a used van...they're nearly all white.
Racist, I know.

No no no...Nearly all white does not make you a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist....A completely white vehicle does however.....And in your case I am will =ing to make an exception....your a not a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist.... you're a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist/heathen/pagan/Blasphemer

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No no no...Nearly all white does not make you a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist....A completely white vehicle does however.....And in your case I am will =ing to make an exception....your a not a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist.... you're a racist/white supremacist/Nazi/Terrorist/heathen/pagan/Blasphemer
I must try harder.