• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wu Wei dines alone....
mike-twohy-i-shouldn-t-but-i-m-going-to-have-the-garbage-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'll be all....uh.....nothing rhymes with "garbage".

Those who make claims on the internet are subject to the internet proving them wrong

carbage - Wiktionary

And:

Words and phrases that almost rhyme with garbage: (56 results)
(These are near rhymes. For exact rhymes, click the "Rhymes" link above.)

2 syllables:
artist, bargain, burgage, cabbage, carbin, carbon, carcass, carnage, carpet, carriage, cartage, carthage, cartlidge, cartridge, corkage, garbett, garble, garden, garlic, garment, garnish, hardest, harnage, harness, harnish, harvest, hearted, herbage, marble, marbles, marbut, market, marvin, mortgage, pardon, partridge, porridge, portage, rubbage, shortage, smartest, started, starving, storage, target, targets, tarnish, tarnished, varnish, wordage, yardage

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Those who make claims on the internet are subject to the internet proving them wrong

carbage - Wiktionary

And:

Words and phrases that almost rhyme with garbage: (56 results)
(These are near rhymes. For exact rhymes, click the "Rhymes" link above.)

2 syllables:
artist, bargain, burgage, cabbage, carbin, carbon, carcass, carnage, carpet, carriage, cartage, carthage, cartlidge, cartridge, corkage, garbett, garble, garden, garlic, garment, garnish, hardest, harnage, harness, harnish, harvest, hearted, herbage, marble, marbles, marbut, market, marvin, mortgage, pardon, partridge, porridge, portage, rubbage, shortage, smartest, started, starving, storage, target, targets, tarnish, tarnished, varnish, wordage, yardage
I saw & rejected "carbage" as too arcane for this crowd.
But on 2nd thought, you're right...I should've used it.
Tis a cromulent neologism.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
the year 2020....apparently is not through with me yet.....earlier this month....my clothes washer died....and of course Mrs Wu wanted to replace it AND the dryer so they matched......tonight...after I got home from work......my refrigerator was acting more like an oven than a refrigerator....so...we just bought another fridge........happy happy joy joy

Wu Wei

ya story spreading surfeit scandalmonger....shut yer..ding dang...rassin frassin pie hole

Wu Wei

So...you want a salmon...slightly chewed...but it is fresh....ya propaganda posting prevaricator
Brown+bear+piscivory+blog+copy.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My friend has a temper & a low tolerance for people who don't do
as he expects. Perhaps you might see some of yourself in this?
When people are going slow (like 30 in a 50), cut me off, or are looking one way while going another.
My issues are with truck drivers and motorcyclists who seemingly fail to realize roadway safety is an effort that everyone has to be involved with. Like when one of those crotch rocket ******** are nowhere, I check my blind spot mirrors, glance over my shoulder, signal, start to turn, but no, out of no where this ******* zooms up behind into my blindspot and I have to jerk my wheel back in the other lane to avoid making human street pizza.

Wu Wei

Xiidra is making next to impossible to read anything on RF so....I will say goodnight now.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When people are going slow (like 30 in a 50), cut me off, or are looking one way while going another.
My issues are with truck drivers and motorcyclists who seemingly fail to realize roadway safety is an effort that everyone has to be involved with. Like when one of those crotch rocket ******** are nowhere, I check my blind spot mirrors, glance over my shoulder, signal, start to turn, but no, out of no where this ******* zooms up behind into my blindspot and I have to jerk my wheel back in the other lane to avoid making human street pizza.
I find that driving very defensively & anticipating erratic
behavior make my driving relatively stress free. We
have much ability to control things beyond our control.