• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
soapbubble.0.gif
VapidBountifulLeveret-max-1mb.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Walking with my neighbor, she used to rave about the show, but I somehow knew that to appreciate it one must watch it in order from the start like a soap opera so I never saw one show. That was until I got the magic of On Demand!
Downton Abbey is so much like Game Of Thrones.
Tis uncanny.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If you ever get optimistic and in love with humanity, it will be time for me to assume the ultimate yoga posture: kissing my butt goodbye.

You mean that is all it would take....ok........

life is pretty
life is good
everything happens
just as it should

8045bdee860ee83157695fa3482ddd3f.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I quoted Spock. Amd now again my hatred of the last "Star Trek" movies is stoked high as they degraded a very serious, dire, and grave situation for Spock and cheapened it into a cheap throw-away line that doesn't hold the seriousness or emotional strain that accompanied those words when Real Spock said them.
Jar Jar Abrams is anti-Christ of sci-fi having butchered two series.

Shadow Wolf

If you ever get optimistic and in love with humanity, it will be time for me to assume the ultimate yoga posture: kissing my butt goodbye.
Humanity is good for providing comic fuel to the likes of George Carlin, Ricky Gervais and Bill Hicks.

Shadow Wolf

You got the vaccine? You got Covid?
Well it would depend on when you got the Shot and when you contracted Covid
Nope. That splattering Willey just got one and thought that means it works. (I assume many will not understand they need both, as when I got my hep-B vaccine it was strongly emphasized you have to get all three rounds).