• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then lets them take his picture so the police can arrest him later....or shortly after that picture.....I will admit...it will make great evidence for the prosecution
Aye, I'm all in favor of severe prosecution for these thugs.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, yeah, and he carelessly laid the flag down amd disrespect it like that, yup, their patriotism is all smoke and mirrors. Don't you ever disrespect the flag, unless it's done in a way I approve of or am too stupid to actually know what goes into that patriotism thing they harp on about.
I care not for mistreating the flag.
But he messed up the office!
It became disorganized !!!!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One who deserves a long stay in prison.

Fustigation and defenestration to good fer em.....Great barrier reef at low tide and leave em there.....

giphy.gif

That or drop em on the island of Komodo

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yeah, but considering the sorts of people these wankers are, they want to complain about taking a knee during the anthem but he's going to have seemingly tossed the flag down on a table like a pile of bills, having it touch everything underneath it?
It's rather damning for the image of their patriotism when one of those pinko commies can call them out on it.

Shadow Wolf

There was also looting. But, and very fortunately, the electorate ballots were saved. I'm not sure if destroying them or losing them would have actually changed the election but it would have been a bad look regardless. Amd today was hideously ugly enough.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, but considering the sorts of people these wankers are, they want to complain about taking a knee during the anthem but he's going to have seemingly tossed the flag down on a table like a pile of bills, having it touch everything underneath it?
It's rather damning for the image of their patriotism when one of those pinko commies can call them out on it.
I'm not a patriot, so I don't understand such things.

Shadow Wolf

I'm not a patriot, so I don't understand such things.
They claim they are. I haven't claimed to be one in many years. And I saw evidence they only say the word, using it as a word and doing nothing more with it. Tossing it down like that, I'd be surprised if they know there is a proper way to fold and store a flag.
Reminds me of a country song I heard once that glorifies the image if a worn and tattered flag (as a metaphor of ehat America has endured over the past couple hundred years), a flag that actually should be ritualistically burned and replaced and most certainly not left on display.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Strong and peaceful, wise and brave;
Fighting the fight for the whole world to save.
We the people will ceaselessly strive
To keep our great revolution alive.
Unfurl the banners, look at the screen;
Never before has such glory been seen.

Oceania, Oceania, Oceania, 'tis for thee.
Every deed, every thought 'tis for thee.
Every deed, every thought 'tis for thee.

---

Everyone will be a patriot in the new order.

Shadow Wolf

With all those maskless [I really need to remember what this German word is to call them] running around the Chambers today, it makes me wonder, where is Congress meeting to count the ballots?
It's my understanding if any of them have covid, it'll be lingering in the air for up to a good long while. I'm kind of surprised they didn't wait until tomorrow just to air out the bugs.
But at the same time I can see the need to assert strength over insurrectionists and resume their duties immediately. Maybe even worth the risk so the parties are crashed with news the count has resumed.