• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I misread it so you're wrong, wrong and again wrong.

You only said that because you wanted to tell me I'm wrong......it is kind of a personal vendetta for you......because dogs and bears.....are natural enemies....see

41x1Q4d.jpg

46a2c5c528e871eb821909852d4da033.jpg

wait...what....sorry um....just ignore those photos and just take my word for it

Wu Wei

I think I'm going to shut ff the computer, the TV and stop talking with people for awhile...or the day...or the week......with everything going on in my life at the moment....I can't take the state of the nation at the moment.....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My dog knows I'm the monster who lives in the house and brings the food, but my dog tries to manipulate me into believing that I am a dog. It thinks I'll forget.

Wu Wei

Well....I an now listening to David Bowie Jean Genie....and you know what..... I'm logging off..I shall monitor my office with my phone...and I am going to read a book...I'm pretty sure there is nothing in that book to annoy or anger me

so later

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Nope...wrong country....she wants real estate outside the US...and New Mexico is to hot, has to much sand, has to many big hairy bugs and is loaded with sidewinders....and it has snakes too
And it's New Mexico. Where I was pulled over for doing five over.:rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

I just read an article "the 7 types of rest that every person needs" and you know what..... I currently don't get any of them

Is it any wonder I am grumpy, annoyed, generally angry, and looking to maul others
It looked good until that preachy bit at the end. Like when I was told I'm spiritual when I was in IOP, insisting I have a spiritual side despite me just telling them I don't and I have no interest in it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nope...wrong country....she wants real estate outside the US...and New Mexico is to hot, has to much sand, has to many big hairy bugs and is loaded with sidewinders....and it has snakes too
Since when is New Mexico in Ameristan?

Shadow Wolf

To go with the John Penis guy thingy. I think. I don't know. This is Primus so it may just actually be about a girl, Wynonna, who really does have a big brown beaver for a pet.
Primus sucks!:heart: