• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Reminds me of a scene post with no scene attached.:flushed:
I assure you the rest of my day has been like that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My missing parcel has arrived, in fact 2 missing parcels have arrived, one i not only didn't know it was missing, i didn't know it had been posted.

Parcel #1, bra, was due here on December 31st, arrived one week late
Parcel #2, Saturnalia presents for the kids from their father, was postmarked 2nd December arrived about one month late.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My missing parcel has arrived, in fact 2 missing parcels have arrived, one i not only didn't know it was missing, i didn't know it had been posted.

Parcel #1, bra, was due here on December 31st, arrived one week late
Parcel #2, Saturnalia presents for the kids from their father, was postmarked 2nd December arrived about one month late.

I've got some new socks. The first order that was supposed to be delivered first is apparently stuck in our local postoffice assuming it was not ripped off. The second shipment has arrived already.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My phone has been on charge, in tbe meantime ive been using my tablet. Picked up the phone, pressed my thumb on the pad, it won't let me in. Tried the backup finger, still no entry.

Today i have been cutting and splitting wood for the burner, it has not done my finger prints any good, good job i could remember my pin...

So a hint, cut some wood before the police call to arrest you after you did that bank job

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My phone has been on charge, in tbe meantime ive been using my tablet. Picked up the phone, pressed my thumb on the pad, it won't let me in. Tried the backup finger, still no entry.

Today i have been cutting and splitting wood for the burner, it has not done my finger prints any good, good job i could remember my pin...

So a hint, cut some wood before the police call to arrest you after you did that bank job

Fingerprint scanners are antibearist....you can't use them with claws

grizzly-bear-claws-tongue-600w-577841746.jpg