• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Pence is upset about what trump did "after everything Pence did for him". Pence is no different than the horde under the bus already.
Yeah. Calling for his execution like that is harsh. I don't wish that on him.
But having his nerves rattles, having something get under his skin deeply like that, that people view him as the bad guy not deserving of his Constitutional rights, stripped of his protections, last I knew Americans often call this karma.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Just found out RF works just fine on 2G.

One of my phones ran out of high-speed data and RF it's still working just fine.

Cool. Sometime ago I saw a service that was offering unlimited 2G speed data for $60 a year. If I can find that again I'm going to buy one of their Sims and stick it in a device just dedicated to the forums.

Going to test it a bit more though. One thing it wouldn't let me do is start a new thread.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I started watching Top Gear Ambitious but Rubbish. Been interested to see more who Richard Hammond is, having first learned of him watching Total Wipeout where he's a dorky dork. And then I read all this stuff and turns out he's a legit car guy who knows them in amd out, and survived many nasty wrecks, some of them because his training.
Turns out he's a dorky dork, amd this show makes think real life Beavis and Buttheads doing Junkyard Wars.:tearsofjoy:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

One of my phones ran out of high-speed data and RF it's still working just fine.

Cool. Sometime ago I saw a service that was offering unlimited 2G speed data for $60 a year. If I can find that again I'm going to buy one of their Sims and stick it in a device just dedicated to the forums.

Going to test it a bit more though. One thing it wouldn't let me do is start a new thread.
It's nice to see RF would be just fine in the 2G era of cave dwelling hunter-gatherers.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Where we live there is no internet for the cell phone. Annoying because a very village around us has 2G or 3G data.

Because of Brexit (uk providers are putting up their call charges from abroad) we just got a french sim for €2 per month but only 500mb data included

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Fingerprint scanners are antibearist....you can't use them with claws

grizzly-bear-claws-tongue-600w-577841746.jpg

Now, being in the rural lifestyle i don't grow my claws that long.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"Alright testing...testing...is this thing on? Can you hear me back there? Alright then listen! Can we have a round of applause for Dink Winkerson of KRUD radio?"

Cool, had not heard them in years....and that made me think of this

Thief

Rogue Theologian
oh no you don't.....that ain't me

I don't play the clown

highway man.....maybe
but I'm not fessing up