• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
CjQikZQ.gif

Wu Wei

I have a sinus headache...my eyes are burning.... I'm tired.......so......goodnight RF, wherever you are

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Clinton made me want to be faithful.
Bush made me want to be smarter.
Obama made me want to be better.
Trump made me want to be Canadian.
(Shirt I read)

Shadow Wolf

Yay! A new Deadpool movie that will be in the Marvel movie universe proper!
I can't wait to see him rattle the nerves of prudes, agitate the prim and proper, knock Stark down a few pegs, and enrage those who are too serious.
Amd of course his jokes, cockiness, love of 80s music, and showing us again why he's the King of the Fourth Wall.

Shadow Wolf

I just discovered Harry Hamlin took up a second Perseus role in the game God of War 2. I never noticed this despite my referring to the Clash of the Titans he was in as the "real Clash of the Titans."

Wu Wei

My day so far.....not even 9:30am and I have had enough already....another in a long line of threats that makes me want to say.....do it already, because I'm tired of hearing about it

p03lcphh.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My day so far.....not even 9:30am and I have had enough already....another in a long line of threats that makes me want to say.....do it already, because I'm tired of hearing about it

p03lcphh.jpg
Looks like you're in a better mood already....
6432c29e827420668cf44695a83e1dbf.jpg

Wu Wei

oh joy...it just keeps getting better....first stuff at home...and now...folks....i asked ..... that were supposed to take care of things....MONTHS ago (work stuff)......did not do one ding dang thing.....now I have to deal with it remotely.......while waiting for this mornings problem to call for part 2.......headache, sinuses stuffed, acid reflux.....it just doesn't get any better than this..........sad...but true...

guess I'm back to this

96048289aef1800acbcef49c705d82d2.jpg