• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
b71dde3030e101393fe1005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I don't what illness ails me, but I feel better for a day, feel light headed and blugh the next, then well again the following day, then again back to being blugh and lightheaded.

Shadow Wolf

YAY!!!!
Tim Burton is making another Batman with Michael Keaton returning to show all those "Batweenies" how it's done!:D

Shadow Wolf

I had a terrible realization:
As Disney owns Fox, Mickey Mouse owns Homer and Bart, Brian and Stewie, Steve and Roger, Eric and Kelso, Fox and Dana, Reese and Malcom, House and Cuddy, and even a piece of Bernie Mac and George Carlin.:(

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
People were complaining about too much politics on RF. My solution is threads about religion and politics. I'm sure one or two people feel much better now.

Shadow Wolf

People were complaining about too much politics on RF. My solution is threads about religion and politics. I'm sure one or two people feel much better now.
I predict it going back to what it was a few years ago before Trump took office, with a swell of political threads coming around election time.

Shadow Wolf

I forgot about the Family Guy episode "And Then There Were Fewer," one of my favorites as I was in a production of "And Then There Were None" (under the "Ten Little Indians" title).