• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Normal winter in Adirondackastania

JollyBraveGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

main-qimg-17082d08da95907802e825408d2d5dc9

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I see. It's @Shaul 's anti-California propaganda because he can't credit how well run this state is financially etc.
The way some people talk, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those ilk refuse to accept we had a powerhouse economy that would top 5 in the world if we were our own state. (Or maybe still, I don't know how covid rearranged things).
Let us succeed. Let us keep more of our wealth. America will miss our nuts.:cool:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The way some people talk, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those ilk refuse to accept we had a powerhouse economy that would top 5 in the world if we were our own state. (Or maybe still, I don't know how covid rearranged things).
Let us succeed. Let us keep more of our wealth. America will miss our nuts.:cool:
We're also going to have a one year $26 billion surplus in spite of the pandemic due to our economy and tax system. After that of course things will get rougher for CA as for other states because the right wants to screw all state governments. Hopefully that will be fixed under President Biden.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We're also going to have a one year $26 billion surplus in spite of the pandemic due to our economy and tax system. After that of course things will get rougher for CA as for other states because the right wants to screw all state governments. Hopefully that will be fixed under President Biden.
And a possible stimulus check for low income people here.
And of course the boneheads here throwing a fit and not wanting to honor the state's democratic choice of governor.
The Republicans have basically lost the right to be called "pro-life" and "pro-democracy." Too many of them are spreading illness amd death, and too many of them are not honoring a valid, fair election in which their High Prophet of Mammon was thoroughly renounced and rejected by the People.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Out and about this cold morning -6c (21f) and our intrepid montgolfier pilots are hard at work testing their new purchase

20210111_101959.jpg

Just wonder what the temperature is at 1000ft?