• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No more treats for you, Booboo!
giphy.gif
I spy with my little eye a hand deserving separating from the arm it's attached to.
Maybe we should hold people guilty for doing that as its known to put those animals they feed in bad situations later on? Don't punish the animal, punish the humans who started it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had a boss once who was a military interrogator before he joined civilian life. Try to snow him and you'd wind up REALLY regretting it.
I had a boss once who erased to schedule to take my hours and give them to someone else (the store manager started doing the schedule in ink after that), changed it once to take someone else out and give it to me without notification, let me leave early once and told the store manager I left without doing my work, and told my to get on my "hands and knees and scrub under the sinks with a toothbrush." Amd she looked puzzled years later amd we ran into eachother and I returned her friendless with a bugger off.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Old Man Winter to paying a visit to Southern states - UPI.com

Jan. 10 (UPI) -- Old Man Winter must be getting set to retire, because he'll be packing his bags and traveling south this weekend, paying a visit to portions of New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and the lower Mississippi River Valley.

The wintry weather is being delivered by a storm that has quickly tracked out of the Rockies and into the southern Plains.

I'm not sure who this Old Man Winter is, but he's been conspicuously absent in my neck of the woods.

old-man-winter-5caf42.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
yippe yahoo yah....acid reflux again.....tine for a shot of apple cider vinegar