• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have a 4x4 toyota
dark gray
ninja tires
What are "ninja tires"....these?
61AWvH6b7QL._UL1500_.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I pronounce it without the e, its the English way. It seems sounding the e became a fad in the late during the Thatcher years. German friend's say the e should be pronounced "eh" so i am loath to admit it but Clarkson has a point
My (half) siblings grandfather was German, so it's always been Porsch-eh to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Tough motors those toyota trucks. But i think it sounded a bit rough
I can say I'm happy with mine. Scion Xd (Toyota Ist and Urban Cruiser everywhere else but here and Canada). Not my preferred style or color, but it's super easy to work on, the parts are generally cheap, it's still running great at 225,000 miles, and when I was in a wreck the car crunched very well and I barely felt the impact.
Seen the one where they crossed the English channel in a toyota truck they converted to a toyboata
I saw that. The first attempt was better, well way more funny anyways, because Hammond was serving tea while his van sunk, James had a serious "tortoise and the hare" thing going on, and Clarkson's Toyboata displayed a grand flair of quintessential British humor as it almost made it but capsized as he whipped it around to dock, lmao.