• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
source.gif

moving picture of a fork taking a bit of cheesecake out of a slice of cheesecake

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Methinks you are much to easily pleased, now if it were body chocolate...
Chocolate Body Paint - #15534

After your romantic dinner for two, save room for dessert with our Chocolate Body Paint. Made with French chocolate, the directions are easy to follow: Heat to 98.6 degrees, "apply liberally," and let your appetite run free! A fun and whimsical idea for Sweetest Day, Birthdays, Valentine's Day, an Anniversary...makes a fun bridal shower gift as well!

Capture.PNG

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Homemade Chocolate Body Paint

My sweet mama is a faithful follower of our site and recipes. She’s a fantastic supporter and encouragement as Beth and I work on this oily business. But when she mentioned to me that she LOVES our Chocolate Body Paint recipe, I wanted to crawl in a hole. C’mon. It’s my MOM.

Then she giggled and clarified that she loves this recipe to make chocolate covered strawberries. Imagine my relief.
1f609.svg

So feel free to use this recipe as written or drizzle it over fruit. Either way, I probably don’t need to hear more.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Chocolate Body Paint - #15534

After your romantic dinner for two, save room for dessert with our Chocolate Body Paint. Made with French chocolate, the directions are easy to follow: Heat to 98.6 degrees, "apply liberally," and let your appetite run free! A fun and whimsical idea for Sweetest Day, Birthdays, Valentine's Day, an Anniversary...makes a fun bridal shower gift as well!

View attachment 47015

That's the stuff

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
By the way. Bluetooth is one piece of evidence that globalism isn't encouraging innovation, because nobody sells the bluetooth devices that people want. They sell only junk, stuff that breaks, stuff that doesn't take replaceable batteries and only charges from usb, stuff with bad chips in it. Its all junk, and globalism encourages it to be junk. That doesn't mean that all of the evidence is against globalism, but bluetooth is. Bluetooth devices are so bad that they are a scam.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
By the way. Bluetooth is one piece of evidence that globalism isn't encouraging innovation, because nobody sells the bluetooth devices that people want. They sell only junk, stuff that breaks, stuff that doesn't take replaceable batteries and only charges from usb, stuff with bad chips in it. Its all junk, and globalism encourages it to be junk. That doesn't mean that all of the evidence is against globalism, but bluetooth is. Bluetooth devices are so bad that they are a scam.

I'm not going to bow down in the church of bluetooth, but some is not as bad as you assert. My phone is connected to my car so I can listen to the music stored on the phone and pandora as I drive. It works very well.

I'm listening to music on my bluetooth headphones right now. In their case mated to the computer, yes, suck city. I have to disconnect and reconnect the link from time-to-time and so forth.