• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

We eat Quorn often in the UK (can't get it in France).

images (20).jpeg

Its a fungus meat substitute, quite nice but not best steak

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Not me...situations from 2 years ago....sometimes longer.......things she reads on the internet, news tidbits from friends and colleagues....etc.

You could read a book on how to understand women for some relief. But the book will probably be 300 pages which end in, "It's the man's fault."

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You could read a book on how to understand women for some relief. But the book will probably be 300 pages which end in, "It's the man's fault."

Wouldn't be of any use.... unless it was how to understand Chinese Women...... which would only be one page...and written on that page it wold say...... "don't bother trying...you never will"

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not me...situations from 2 years ago....sometimes longer.......things she reads on the internet, news tidbits from friends and colleagues....etc.

Ahh, woman stuff that being of the bear persuasion you don't understand, trust me, if it's still niggling 2 years later there must be a really good reason...

ChristineM

Premium Member
They'll have to take my real cheese made from real milk from my cold, dead hands.

Do they make real cheese in the us? I was informed that they are not allowed to use unpasteurised milk.

And of course this lets the whole country down in the cheese department

download (11).jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Do they make real cheese in the us? I was informed that they are not allowed to use unpasteurised milk.

And of course this lets the whole country down in the cheese department

View attachment 52252
Some of us have higher standards than an aerosol thing they call cheese and some weird cheese like products that are unusable even when you're desperate.
But here is one of the better cheese novelties we have here. This is the real deal, and they are good.

51n09le%2BHVL._SX425_.jpg

(It's funny it says low carb/keto, because they aren't heart friendly)