• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've been following your parts escapade and got stuck on rotors, had no idea what a rotor was. So, Google, being a good friend told me when i asked. I know them as brake disks...
I'm happy to say I saved about $10 dollars on gas tonight with the mods.
Amd my car has a "heaviness" to it now. It's not loud like a car usually is with a CAI, but it is a bit louder in my car, but not much and now it has a low growl. And it's kind of fast. 0-60 my 02 Cougar would still smoke my xd, but at 70 and my xd starts to go Hulk like the green machine it is and it keeps going without much effort.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Best spam of the morning "2021 is almost here"

Capture.PNG

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I used to be greeted with messages that
single Christian women want to meet me.
It seems they've lately lost interest.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I used to be greeted with messages that
single Christian women want to meet me.
It seems they've lately lost interest.

I wonder why.

Well, there's always Amish women, alchemists, scientologists, women into witchcraft, Satanists, atheists, agnostics, Australians, Catholics, Hindu women, women identifying as elves, goth women who aren't Christian, pantheists, panentheists, Luciferians, Lilith worshippers, leprecauns, Phaedra from the Some Velvet Morning song, gremlins, millionaires who have given up on religion to pursue pro global warming farms and online businesses and the playboy life and/or going to Mars, you get the picture...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder why.

Well, there's always Amish women, alchemists, scientologists, women into witchcraft, Satanists, atheists, agnostics, Australians, Catholics, Hindu women, women identifying as elves, goth women who aren't Christian, pantheists, panentheists, Luciferians, Lilith worshippers, leprecauns, Phaedra from the Some Velvet Morning songs, gremlins, millionaires who have given up on religion to pursue pro global warming farms and online businesses and the playboy life and/or going to Mars, you get the picture...
I don't want to meet anyone I've not already met.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some might not have believed me in another thread. Here's proof:

Radioactive hybrid terror pigs have made themselves a home in Fukushima's exclusion zone

Scientists have uncovered a new threat to humanity emerging in the area surrounding the former Fukushima nuclear power plant: indestructible radioactive hybrid terror pigs.
The marauding boar also began interbreeding with escaped domestic pigs that had made good with their trotters from local farms after their human keepers had been forced to flee. The pigs, for their part, were ill-suited to life in the wild in a radioactive, post-apocalyptic hellscape and presumably threw in their lot with the tough, wily boar as their best chance of survival.
The superior firepower and coordination of their human usurpers mean the boar will hopefully be forced back into the mountains, where their desire for the trappings of human culture will gradually dissipate and the memory of their time as unquestioned warlord rulers of the region will slowly fade.

Generations of boar to come will look down on human settlements from their mountain redoubts and feel a pang of regret and recognition for their missed opportunity to conquer the world.

The boar war has been avoided, but at what cost to the boar?