• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
c16173564952a3cc87ba3a53db500006.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Ever watch this?
OIP.5bPSckXxXx09JAMGYvCiewHaFj

Just watched about 10 minutes of it. A little dark. Here's my review:

tumblr_dfda56abc9209202c58df810a5550ac5_65e64d0e_500.gif

Actually I'm into those kinds of shows. I like Simpson's and if I ever had kids, which isn't going to happen, I'd probably let them watch it (Simpson's) before their teenage years. I also have been known to watch Family Guy.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just watched about 10 minutes of it. A little dark. Here's my review:

View attachment 52153

Actually I'm into those kinds of shows. I like Simpson's and if I ever had kids, which isn't going to happen, I'd probably let them watch it (Simpson's) before their teenage years. I also have been known to watch Family Guy.
Morel Oral gets better (& a bit more serious) with each season.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Dogs want to go out and play and probably take care of morning constitutions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

It must be an auspicious number

The display on the fridge freezer is showing

Fridge 2.2 deg
Freezer -22.2 deg

The room temperature is 22.2 degrees

And the local weather station is telling us the temperature is 22 degrees

Not sure if i should buy a coup of lottery tickets and select 2 and 22 plus some random numbers.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

It must be an auspicious number

The display on the fridge freezer is showing

Fridge 2.2 deg
Freezer -22.2 deg

The room temperature is 22.2 degrees

And the local weather station is telling us the temperature is 22 degrees

Not sure if i should buy a coup of lottery tickets and select 2 and 22 plus some random numbers.

When my father was alive, who was a fairly good person if a little tough on people and holding them to high standards, he went on a weight loss journey and got down to 255.5 pounds for a long time and seemed to reach a balance there, at least as the scales reported. He later got up to about 330 pounds when he was sick. Any way, my mother told me that he died right around 5:55 in the late afternoon. And since I told this whole story, I might as well tell what happened to him, too. He was the type that refused to go to the doctor or get regular checkups, even after being sick for a full three years. And by the time he finally went, he was at the end of his life, had liver and kidney problems, and it was too late - they couldn't save him. So get regular checkups, and don't be overly stubborn about it, is my advice to people.