• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Garden hose worked just fine.
Not as fast, but nothing to buy, store, & maintain.

This is true.

Thought i consider one to be an investment in the same way the hole making machine (drill) is an investment. Even thought ours is used perhaps 3 or 4 times a year, without it cleaning the courtyard, veranda etc simply would not be done.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
tenor.gif

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Sometimes I wonder if Sidious offed Padme using the Force. In the latest movies, he has life drain ability. When it flashes from Padme to Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith, Sidious could have drained her to give that life to a wounded Anakin.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Also, Sidious' master Darth Plagueis learned how to create life. So Palpatine or Plagueis could have been the father of Anakin via the Force

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Sometimes I wonder if Sidious offed Padme using the Force. In the latest movies, he has life drain ability. When it flashes from Padme to Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith, Sidious could have drained her to give that life to a wounded Anakin.
Then he wouldn't be Sidious, the ultra-rhoid of the universe.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Then he wouldn't be Sidious, the ultra-rhoid of the universe.

He did seem to be sympathetic of Anakin even if a Sith user more powerful came along, he'd want Anakin dead (it's a Sith thing). But Anakin wanted to overthrow Sidious too. A complicated relationship.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
He did seem to be sympathetic of Anakin even if a Sith user more powerful came along, he'd want Anakin dead (it's a Sith thing). But Anakin wanted to overthrow Sidious too. A complicated relationship.

In the end, Darth Vader destroyed Sidious' normal body. And if you watch the scene closely, Sidious is the reason Darth Vader died.