• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I can’t sleeeeeep, also my air pad thingy won’t retain air. I didn’t being firewood and nobody else is up that has any and I want to make some eggs. Nature is great but it is also dumb. Angry face.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That is illogical. How can one talk to a hand?

AgonizingRedBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry 'Trump Cards'

AAMX5dT.img

The Trump camp sent two emails on August 4 asking supporters to get on board with carrying the red and gold cards, which look like credit cards and bear the former president's signature.

"The card you select will be carried by Patriots all around the Country. They will be a sign of your dedicated support to our movement to SAVE AMERICA, and I'm putting my full trust in you," Trump wrote in the first email.

The Trump team sent a follow-up email later that night, which read: "We're about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump's STRONGEST supporters."

"We recently met with the President in his Florida office and showed him four designs," the email continued. "Originally we were planning on releasing just one design, but when President Trump saw the cards on his desk, he said, 'These are BEAUTIFUL. We should let the American People decide - they ALWAYS know best!'"

The Trump camp did not outline exactly what entitled one to carry a "Trump Card." Clicking on the link to vote for one's favorite design brought the user to a fundraising page. The Trump team did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.

AAMX2kB.img

The former president's "Trump Card" pitch to voters is the latest in his campaign's list of fundraising merchandise. In a July 26 email, Trump's campaign announced they were selling signed photos of Trump for $45.

Trump has hinted that he might run for president in 2024.

Journalist Michael Wolff, the author of three books on Trump, told Insider that he thinks the former president still "does not know" he lost the election last year.

"Now, whether he has managed to successfully convince himself or whether from the get-go he was so focused on hearing what he wanted to hear, he is absolutely certain. Absolutely certain that he won the election and that if he did not win it, it could only be that it was stolen from him," Wolff told Insider.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Passenger duct-taped to seat after allegedly groping flight attendants – FOX23 News

[
MIAMI — An unruly passenger is facing three counts of battery after disrupting a Frontier Airlines flight, assaulting flight attendants and spending the remainder of his trip duct-taped to his seat.

Maxwell Berry, 22 of Norwalk, Ohio, is accused of assaulting a male flight attendant and inappropriately touching two female flight attendants on the Saturday flight from Philadelphia to Miami, WPVI-TV reported.

“He started to get aggressive and basically attack the male flight attendant,” Rivera told WPLG.

According to the arrest report, Barry, who consumed several alcoholic drinks while on the flight, also allegedly groped the breasts of two female flight attendants, the TV station reported.

Specifically, the report detailed Barry’s actions, including brushing an empty cup against a flight attendant’s backside; spilling his new drink on his shirt, and returning from the restroom shirtless; wandering about the cabin for 15 minutes before groping the chests of the two female flight attendants; and then punching in the face the male flight attendant who had been charged with monitoring Barry’s antics, WPVI-TV reported.

Frontier Airlines issued the following statement regarding the incident:

“During a flight from Philadelphia to Miami on July 31, a passenger made inappropriate physical contact with a flight attendant and subsequently physically assaulted another flight attendant. As a result, the passenger needed to be restrained until the flight landed in Miami and law enforcement arrived. The flight attendants will be, as required in such circumstances, relieved of flying pending completion of investigation of the events.”

They should have just given him a parachute and thrown him off the plane, but I guess they can't really do that.

0ae7022ea5fb39780231a9f6df9f8b0d.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Gravity is a function of mass, the mass of some of these planets is similar to that of earth
The only celestial bodies I've heard of that have copious
diamond deposits are....
- Dead stars made of carbon.
- Gas giants whose raining carbon is crushed into diamonds.

Note also that unlike iron, copper, gold, platinum, etc,
diamonds can be manufactured from carbon, which
we have a surfeit of.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The only celestial bodies I've heard of that have copious
diamond deposits are....
- Dead stars made of carbon.
- Gas giants whose raining carbon is crushed into diamonds.

Note also that unlike iron, copper, gold, platinum, etc,
diamonds can be manufactured from carbon, which
we have a surfeit of.

In 2012, scientists announced they had discovered an exoplanet twice the size of Earth believed to be made largely of diamond. Astronomers said the rocky planet, called 55 Cancri e, was likely covered in graphite and diamond, rather than water and granite.
Study: Carbon-rich Planets Could Be Made of Diamonds
Possibly

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In 2012, scientists announced they had discovered an exoplanet twice the size of Earth believed to be made largely of diamond. Astronomers said the rocky planet, called 55 Cancri e, was likely covered in graphite and diamond, rather than water and granite.
Study: Carbon-rich Planets Could Be Made of Diamonds
Possibly
How about that.
But is it worth going to a high gravity planet
to get diamonds to return to Earth? Sounds
spendy compared to just making them here.

Some elements, like copper, will eventually
be in short supply. Asteroids have the advantage
of having no gravity well.
I'm still skeptical that mining them would be
profitable. If we ever get a space elevator,
that might change.

What is it with wimins & diamonds anyway?
How many rings do you need, eh.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How about that.
But is it worth going to a high gravity planet
to get diamonds to return to Earth? Sounds
spendy compared to just making them here.

Some elements, like copper, will eventually
be in short supply. Asteroids have the advantage
of having no gravity well.
I'm still skeptical that mining them would be
profitable. If we ever get a space elevator,
that might change.

What is it with wimins & diamonds anyway?
How many rings do you need, eh.

I don't have any diamond rings. In fact i don't have any rings... No, not because hubby is a tight *** but im just not onto jewelry... Im perfectly happy with 5 watches...