• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Started on Cymbalta.
I'm feeling about a million times better than I was last week, however, when I first started it.
They need SSRIs that don't FYUBAR when you start on them.

I'm considering requesting going on an SSRI again, though I don't know if that's the answer... My stress is clearly coming from something external(and so is a natural response).

I'm glad you're feeling better than last week. What's a FYUBAR?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm considering requesting going on an SSRI again, though I don't know if that's the answer... My stress is clearly coming from something external(and so is a natural response).

I'm glad you're feeling better than last week. What's a FYUBAR?
FUBAR (****ed up beyond all recognition), but with a you in it.
And with Cymbalta, it's supposed to help with depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia pains and neuropathic pains. So if this actually helps me it will be a great thing.

Shadow Wolf

Facebook still hasn't gotten back with me or got my account back to me.
I suppose at least the documents I submitted haven't been declined yet.
You'd think logging in with an IP address from Korea would have required some additional steps to change all this stuff.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I am so tired, but it’s too hot to nap. Request one nuke from orbit please, it’s the only way to be sure no more tiredness.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Release the Toes!

OK, if you say so...

grizzly-bear.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I give up. There is no reason to clean the living room.

I bring out the recycling bin, and the littlest kid loads it with toys and trash(amidst the recycling). So I take that back to the kitchen, and in the meantime, the older kid throws all the toys and laundry that was sitting on the table and throws them all over the floor.

Nope. Don't like a mess? Then don't come to my house. I give up.

Shadow Wolf

I give up. There is no reason to clean the living room.

I bring out the recycling bin, and the littlest kid loads it with toys and trash(amidst the recycling). So I take that back to the kitchen, and in the meantime, the older kid throws all the toys and laundry that was sitting on the table and throws them all over the floor.

Nope. Don't like a mess? Then don't come to my house. I give up.
A great website.
http://www.****mykidsruined.com/
(Replace the asterisks with the s-word)