• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I dropped a board on my foot about a month ago. I largely forgot about it, but then noticed it burned when touched. Now there's a lump.

Guess its time to give the doctor a call.
I couldn't figure out which judgy thing worked best to show support for your foot, so I will just say I hope it is all right.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometime tomorrow afternoon I will have hiked 800 miles since August 23 of 2020. And boy are my feet sore.

For the next year, I am going to hike during the day and stop looking for prey.

You all have a good night.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I once had a boss that Rusty Venture kind of reminds me of. Stingy, quick to take offense, thinks he's better than he is, and parsimonious.
This is the boss I left his truck at the side of the road when it ran out of gas. A truck with a broken gas gage and 20 bucks for a long round trip. And I cussed him out when he tried to act like it was my problem.
He eventually got hit for tax evasion.
And he's not the only former person I worked for who eventually went to jail for their crap. Never found out what for, but I remember getting home just in time to see the cops walk him out in cuffs and haul him off.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Caffeine is addictive. You get withdrawl symptoms when you quit.

I think there's something psychological there, too, though. I've 'quit' caffeine plenty of times. I don't seem to be able to stay away longer than a few months, however.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Caffeine is addictive. You get withdrawl symptoms when you quit.

Caffeine's like a low-dose drug. There are people who can go to the hospital if they reach insane levels, but those levels are so high, it usually has to just about be intentional, or some kind of a freak accident.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Caffeine's like a low-dose drug. There are people who can go to the hospital if they reach insane levels, but those levels are so high, it usually has to just about be intentional, or some kind of a freak accident.

Screenshot_20210808-003411~2.png